Part 41 (B)

Khushi nods coming out of his hold and looks at him unsure before finally speaking what her heart want "Will you answer me something and please I want honest answer?"

Arnav holds her hand and nodded "As Shyam told you that we had...." She paused and gulped the lump in her throat "Due to fear I had illegal relationship with him under this roof only. There are chances that the baby actually belongs to him than how are you so sure that baby is yours? And what will you do if we finds out that this baby is not yours but his?" Arnav looks at her stunned as his hands fell back on his sides and Khushi waited for his answer.

---------------------

"Khushi, if it really mattered to me, I won't be standing here today. If I had to leave you than I would have done that when he told me about having physical relation with you." Arnav whispered after long painful silence.  "But no! Even if that is true though my heart refuse to believe so than also whatever you did was out of love for me and family. So how can I feel disgust with the woman who is ready to go beyond any limits to keep her love and family safe?"

Khushi looks down as a sob escaped her lips "I was angry but never disgusted in fact I felt proud of having a wonderful person like you in my life. Marriage or love is not only about physical relationship Khushi,  I love you and if I am proud of having you in my life then how can I not love someone who is part of you? Even if it's not mine than what? It's growing inside you, your part and I love everything which is related to you."

He holds her forearm with one hand and cheek from other "For me the baby is yours that's enough. You are mine and so is baby and I promise to love and protect you both till my last breath."

Khushi hicupped with sobs and Arnav wiped her tears "I know I have hurt you many times but my love is not that weak Khushi."

Next moment Khushi was in his arms crying bitterly, holding on to him tightly "He was lying. I made a mistake of hiding about him from you but I never did something he said. I would have preferred to kill myself rather than going to that creep. He was lying Arnav ji,  also this baby is ours."

Arnav caressed her back to calm her down "I know!" Khushi looks at him "Didn't I tell you my heat never believed on his words? So leave all this as it doesn't even matter."

"I am sorry too." Khushi speaks looking down "If I haven't hide all this from you than may be we don't have to go through this bad phase."

Arnav made her look at him by holding her chin "It's ok. I can understand your fear and insecurities. Let's just forget what can't be changed and concentrate on what we can do and your safety." Khushi nodded hugging him again and Arnav sighed in relief "Finally things are falling into place."

------------------

Manorma welcomed Anjali and her baby happily as she circled the plate of Aarti in front of them. Shyam keeps standing beside her smiling his sweet fake smile and than they walked inside.

Though Mama ji and Nani ji smiled looking at the baby in Anjali's lap, giving them blessings but when Shyam touched their feet they just nodded half heartedly. Shyam smirked looking away as if he care about getting their blessings, soon he will get what he wish for and than flew away. He looks around for Arnav and Khushi to see Arnav beside Anjali, making her sit comfortably and Khushi sitting faraway with Payal standing beside her.