Chubby Waist. Cute Face.

Y/N
"Girl yes he liked my damn comment so I know it's real" I said into the phone. I just had to tell someone but you know people never want to let you be great and have you moment. 🙄🤦🏾‍♀️
"It's not even that serious. Celebrities like comments all the time. You're probably not even the only one who comment he liked" my friend Mari said which instantly had me rolling my eyes.
"You're always hating yo. Why can't you just let me be great? Because if it was one of you crushes and shit you be all hype and screaming talking about it. And you know Keith is daddy bitch" I said in the most ratchet voice I've ever used.
"One minute he's daddy the next minute he's best friend girl make up your mind and get your life" she laughed.
See Mari and I have been friends since middle school and we have always done everything together. This my bitch for real she doesn't judge me I don't judge her. We used to be so damn wild. Skipping school to be out in the streets with these boys being fresh and shit but I mean who hasn't had those moments? After school we used to hop on the bus to hop on some.......Chile we were something else but we've grown up well you know somewhat. Still got them hoe tendencies but on the real you'd never really know it.
"So wassup with the Bell Biv Devoe concert coming up?" I asked her.
"Girl what? You only been listening to them because you got so wrapped up in that damn movie and Keith. Like girl what happened to the pretty girl that listened to trap music?"
"First of all I always listened to them I just listen to them more now than I did before and I still listen to trap music just you know not as much" I said to her.
"Girl I ain't tryna be in the audience with them old ass broads watching them old ass men. I refuse."
"Ugh come on. Maybe if we are lucky the boys will be there." I knew that was one way to get her ass to come. She has this thing for Elijah short loud ass. Most likely because she's also short and loud af. Lawd I don't need them two in a room together.
"How likely is that though?"
"It could happen. Girl speak that shit into existence. We will be sick af if we don't go and we find out they were there. Then I may have to kill your ass." Laughing at myself because I knew I sounded crazy as shit but whatever.
"I mean it ain't like we will get the chance to even talk to them. But ugh I'll go. Next time I want to be in the streets being a hoe you got to come since I'm going to see some grandpa ass niggas dance around and be out of breath." She said with a super serious tone.
"Whatever don't do them like that. Ronnie no brow ass can still get it."
"Y/N really? Did you just say that? He's old enough to be you dad" she said sounded a bit disgusted.
"Yeah dad-dy. You forgot to add the dy at the end."
"Yo Mari get your ass off the phone. I know you ain't call me over to talk on the phone."
"Oooo who the hell is that hoe?" I asked.
"I'll fill you in later bye hoe" she said so fast and hung up.
Lmao this girl out here thotn and bopn. She's too funny that's my dawg. Can't wait to hear the story lol

Meanwhile in Cali
Keith
"So are you guys down to do a couple tour date with the group?" Our agent asked us.
We thought the whole New Edition thing was dead and over. We wanted to get recognized for different things. I mean yeah we all have our own things going on but it seems that people think that movie was our only piece of work. Don't get me wrong yes I love the attention and all the love but sheesh can yall tune into other things? (Famous in Love comes on every Tuesday 9pm on the east coast 😌😉) There are so many amazing things we all have going on but whatever.
"I'm cool with it. A couple dates won't hurt." Algee said being the good two shoes he is. That's the bro but he always got to be the one who agree to everything no matter what it is.
"If my sons go I'm going" Elijah said laughing at his own corny jokes.
After a while everyone agreed to going. It is what it is. 🤷🏾‍♀️
"So we will get the details and the places you will need to go. Maybe two or three cities. Nothing too much. Not too much stress. I know all you guys have your own things going on so we won't keep you away from you work too long." She said with the same toothy smile she always gives us when she knows she's about to get a fat check.
"So are we telling the fans we are coming or do we just pop up out of no where?" Luke asked.
"Well the guys haven't said anything about that yet. I'm sure they will be open to ideas though. But please don't try to take over the show Mr James" we all laughed because we knew Luke was the ladies man and as soon as he started singing it was a wrap. He must think he's RKelly or something.
"Welp that's about it. I'll call you guys when I hear back from the group as to when and how they want things done. Enjoy your nights and please stay out of trouble." She exited the room.
"PlEaSe StAy OuT oF tRoUbLe" woody mocked her. "Who she think we are some kids? I'm a grown ass man"
"But you act like a little ass boy. Grown little man I guess he thinks he Kevin Hart" Elijah said laugh. Woody just threw a pillow at him. They are too crazy but these are my guys. My bros glad we had this experience to meet and do our thing. You know Black Boy Joy.

After chilling with the guys for a couple more hours I'm sitting back in my room scrolling through the gram and liking and posting pics. The likes and comments started coming almost instantly but what else do you expect I'm me 😌😉 This one comment caught my attention though. It was a girl that usually always shows me love on here and on twitter always calling me best friend and mentioning me and shit. The love is real but I'm curious to see how she looks. Her username is ChubbyChub 🤔 I mean I ain't never been the one to discriminate so I'm going back and forth with myself on following her or not.

Sorry for the mistakes if there are some. 😅
Ard I updated later than I expected but I did it like I said I would. Goodnight girlies 😘