Again

"Hello"
"Hey babe it's me" I had to roll my eyes at the statement but something in me didn't want me to hang up.
"How can I help you?" I said.
"How can you help me? Damn it's like that? You act like you're not happy to hear from me considering the fact that you didn't hesitate to give me your number" he said and he was absolutely correct. The fact that I didn't hesitate to give him my new number should've been a indication that deep down inside I was still madly in love with him.
"Ugh please don't irritate me. What do you want Bryshere?"
"I want you. The way I had you before things got weird with us. I never stopped loving you" he said sounding sincere as ever but I felt like this was all a joke.
"Things didn't get weird with us. Things got weird with you. I kept it a bean with you. You were the one what ended things. It wasn't me. That was all you."
"We need to talk in person. I'm omw" he said and then the phone hung up.
"His high yellow ass is about to get his ass beat hanging up on me like that." I said to my self. Don't get me wrong I already know how this is going to go. It's been a long ass time since I been in his presence and I kind of don't mind it but at the same time I don't want to be hurt all over again. But me being a stupid ass girl of course I'm going to open the door when he comes knocking. 🤦🏾‍♀️
About 20 minutes later he arrives but he isn't alone. In walks him Keith woody and Algee. They just made themselves at home. These guys don't even know me but they just come in my house like they've been around me they whole lives.
"Um I don't even know y'all and y'all in here like we friends." I yelled rolling my eyes.
"They with me. Remember this my house too. If I say they can come they can come." Bry said thinking he has some authority.
"Nigga bye you can go too. You don't run a damn thing over here."
"I'm tired of you talking to me crazy. Go on the room" he yelled.
"What?!? Who the hell you talking to" I said looking behind me because I know he wasn't talking to me.
"I think he's talking to you" I heard coming from the couch. I looked over and they all were laughing and shit like it was tf funny. From the looks of it I'm sure Algee was the one who said it because he was laughing the hardest.
"Stfu you don't even know me. You all can get tf-" before I could finish my sentence I was being pulled into the room. This nigga. 🙄
"Yo wassup with this attitude" he said sitting on the bed.
"I'm cool I just don't appreciate you coming in here with your little friends thinking you run shit. Yelling at me and shit like nigga this ain't you"
"Anyways back to this talk. Look I'm Sorry. I'm sorry about how I left you. I'm sorry for not giving you a better explanation on what was going on. I'm sorry about it all. I miss you girl. I love you. I never stopped. Can we do this thing again?" He said while pulling me in between his leg. Chile when I tell you I almost caved right then and there but no I can't do this.
"Naw bul I'm good." I said stepping back. " I refuse to do this again. For what? For things to be exactly the same? For you to forget all about me then come back 5 years from now? Naw I'm good on you." The words came out but I didn't believe shit I just said. But in all honesty it's just too much to deal with. As much as I want to be with him I can't.
For a good 5 minutes he sat on the bed completely silent. He got up and left the room and I was sure he had left the house cause I heard the door close. I sat on the bed and was thinking about wtf I had just said.
"Damn did I really mean that?" I thought to myself. I swear I want to cry right now but my pride won't let me. I looked up at the door and he walks back in.
"I thought you left."
"Nah I told the boys we needed some alone time and sent them on their way" he said.
"Look what I said was only a half truth. I do want us but I don't think I can handle the heartache again."
"I don't know why you think I'm going to hurt you" he said sitting by me with his back on the headboard.
"I mean it happened once and it's not like I'm just any girl I'm your best friend we grew up together and you still hurt me and it hurt 10x worst. Since you I've had nobody else. Thinking maybe we might get back to the old us. But nope you're too focused on your career"
"Babe I don't know how to prove to you that this time is going to be different but we will never know unless we try this. Just one last chance. That's all I need." He said kissing my hands. I think moment I was going back and forth with myself because I honestly don't know what to say. Everyone deserves a second chance right????
I sighed, "One last chance. Fuck it up and I will never speak to you again." I said and I saw his eyes light up and his dimples were way deeper as he smiled.
"Thank god I thought you was going to say fuck no." He said laughing.
"The thing is you broke up with me but I never broke up with you. We was just on a break I guess. 🤷🏾‍♀️ don't fuck this up ok?" I told him.
"I won't." He said kissing me. This felt right. I been waiting for this for the longest time. I got my bae back. I just hope I made the right decision.
So after a couple movies he fell asleep I was just up watching him. This guy dimples even appear while he is dreaming. He so cute I swear. I looked over at the night stand that had my phone on it and I see I had a Instagram notification but I hadn't posted anything so I had to look at this.
KeithPowers said: hey best friend. 😌
Nah this can't be real. Let me wake myself tf up because ain't no way. I mean yeah he was just in my living room but he didn't speak so I ain't really pay him no mind. But did he actually inbox me? Like Keith Powers slid in my damn dms 😂
ChubbyChub said: hey best friend
Keith: wassup with you and ol boy? Y'all together together or that's done
Hmmm at this moment idk if I should say yes or just lie ugh Lawd why me 🤦🏾‍♀️
ChubbyChub: we used to see each other. We cool thou.
Girl you got to get it together. I thought. I mean yeah it's bad to lie because they are somewhat friends but at the same time they not all that cool. What's the wrong that could happen???