Headlines.

"Babe wake up!!" I said but this nigga ain't even move. I'm bored as shit and he's been sleep too long. "Babyyyyyy wake upppppp nowwwww"
"Mmmm move girl let me sleep" he finally said pulling the covers over his head.
"No you need to get up you been sleeping forever it's already 4pm" I lied it's really only 8:45am but this nigga popped up so fast.
"It's what time?" He asked.
"That don't matter now that you're up what you want to do today?"
"I'm gon fuck you up for lying like that. I got a shoot today then the boys were supposed to come over to watch the game." He said.
"Ugh and where do I come into these plans"
"Well babe..." he said pulling me close. "You can come with me to this shoot and then you can cook up some good ass food for us" he kissed me.
"Boy I am not Florence the maid y'all can order out"
"Damn girl it's like that?" He asked.
"Just like that" I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked around and I definitely need to put my touch in here because if I'm going to be living here I need to add some of me. Right now everything is too manly.
"Babe I'm going to stay back and fix this place up." I yelled out the door.
"What you mean? What's wrong with it?" He asked.
"Sir it looks just like a bachelor pad and I need it to feel like home for me too. I promise I won't do nothing too girly. Just a little me here and there." He was now standing behind me so I turned around to face him. "Is that ok with you?"
"Yeah I guess so. Just no pinks and purples and shit" he said.
"I don't even like pink."
"Yeah sure you don't." He said pointing to my night shorts.
"It's night clothes who cares about colors"
"Wait so this means you're officially moving in right" he said.
"No I'm just about to add all these touches of myself but go back home to Philly. I'm just tryna make sure every girl you bring here knows you live with a girl"
"Don't play with me." He laughed then kissed me. "Mm I love you"
"I love you too Keith"
We stood there for a minute and just stared at each other. I'm really in a daze because I can't believe I actually got this beautiful man as my own. He is all mine and I'm so proud of that.
"What?" He said.
"Nothing nothing just still in shock. You're mine. Wow."
"It was meant to be. I'm happy as hell too. Look at us." He turned me around so my back was on his chest and we were facing the mirror. "The Powers we look good babe. Wait til I put a little me in you and we will be the greatest." He said kissing my temple.
"You just gon keep talking about this baby thing huh"
"Listen I'm 24 you're 22. I got my career and you're working on yours. Thinking ahead is no problem. I see myself with you and only you for the rest of my life so yes I will continue to talk about this baby thing." He said and I knew he was serious. I mean I'd have his babies but right now is not the time for all that.
"What time is your shoot?"
"I like how you changed the subject. It's at 11." He told me.
"Well get ready and I'll make us some food." I said kissing him and walking out the bathroom. I picked up my phone on the way out the room and scanned through my notifications. I didn't post anything but I was being tagged in so many post.
"Girlfriend of Bryshere Gray caught kissing Keith Powers" I read on TheShadeRoom with a picture of me and Keith kissing. Ugh what the hell is this. I went to BallerAlert to see a similar post.
"Caught!!! Y/N out with Keith Powers." Ugh this can't be good. I went to the comment section to see what people were saying.
"I don't blame her keith looks better anyway"
"She such a fat whore. Just trying to make a name for herself. Nobody really wants her."
"How the hell she get these men? Do they really want her"
I can't believe this shit. People see a pic and make their own stories up. Why is this even happening to me. I put my phone down and started to cook. I had just finished the eggs when I heard Keith come down talking on the phone.
"I know this is bad but this is life. She's with me now and that's not going to change I don't care what the media says. They don't know the story.......No she's not going to do an interview to clear it up it'll blow over......I don't give a fuck......ugh whatever. Yeah we will see." He sat down at the island.
"I take it you seen the top story."
"Yeah I knew I should've beat the shit outta that reporter." He said.
"No cause then not only would this be going on they'd be saying Keith powers is a violent mfer. I don't even care. We are happy let's keep it this way. Bry ass just gon have to deal with it. I know he's behind this bs"
"Damn girl you're verified on Instagram now." He says passing me his phone.
"All cause of drama ain't that something"
"Or because you my girl" he said smiling.
"Nigga don't nobody care bout you"
"But you care about a nigga"
"Just eat your food and go...." I told him.
"Damn just kick me out my own house sheesh " he said.
"Hey it's my house too"
"I love how that sounds baby" he got up and kissed me. "Well I'll be back later. Don't make my shit too girly!!!" He said hugging me and grabbing a handful.
"Later babe."
Hmmm I don't even know where the hell target is. I thought to myself. I picked up my phone and called the one person who'd take me everywhere I needed to go. Algee!!!
"Hello"
"Heyyy Algeeee!!!!"
"What you want?" He said.
"Boy I can't just call to talk?"
"You never call me so I know you want something."
"No no don't do me like that."
"Wassup thou?"
"I need some stuff but I dont know where target is plus Keith took the car can you pick me up?"
"Like I said you wanted something. But I'll be there soon"
"Thanksssss!!"
This probably about to be more drama but I need some shit so whatever. I went to get ready and for some reason I felt the need to be extra cute. I mean you can't go into target looking any kind of way right? Once I added the final touches it was a knock on the door. I ran down the stairs thinking damn that was fast. I opened the door and not only were there paparazzi but Bry was there too. Ugh 🤦🏾‍♀️

I needed to write something. Not edited or anything just a small little something.