I do

Enjoy!
I looked out the plane window to see the beautiful blue water. We were preparing to land in Brazil and I couldn't be any happier. I looked over at Keith and he was already looking at me smiling.
"Someone looks excited" he said to me.
"Very. I've been waiting on this trip for a long time. Almost thought we wouldn't make it."
"For the amount of money I paid for this trip we were making it by all means" he said.
"All that money you make and you're as cheap as Julius babe. Ball out"
"I'm going to ball out just wait" he said with smirk. It was corny as hell but I know exactly what he meant.
"So what are we doing first?" Mari asked from the next row of seats.
"Well I'm tryna fall asleep inside of you" Elijah said.
"Ew. Y'all can fuck later I'm tryna explore!"
"You two ladies can explore. I have something to take care of with Elijah. We can all meet up at the beach later." Keith said.
"But babe I wanted us to do things together"
"I know but I have to handle something. Just a couple hours. I'll be back before you know it." He said kissing my hand. I just sat and pouted.
"Girl grow up. You spend every moment with him. Spend some time with me for once. We can get drunk and find us some fine ass Brazilian men" Mari said.
"Hmm you're right. I'm all here for some fine ass m-" I started to say when I felt a slap on my thigh.
"Don't even finish that sentence. You will not be a thot. No you will not not not" Keith said.
"You know I'm just playing."
"Yeah whatever. No thotivities will be taken place miss lady" Keith said.
"You too Mari. Your thot days been over. Matter of fact. You two are getting locked in the rooms. That's final" Elijah added.
"We have arrived in Brazil. Wait until the row is cleared before you exit. Don't leave any of your belongings on the plane. Thank you for flying with us. Enjoy!" The attendant announced. Soon as it was our turn to get up Mari and I dashed off the plane. Keith and Elijah just shook their heads and went to get the bags.
"Girl they talk to us like they are our parents or some shit." Mari said.
"Well Keith is my daddy soooo"
"So nasty. But has it hit you that you're actually engaged to the boy of your dreams?" She asked as we waited.
"I mean yeah. Every time I look down at this finger I be like damn how I get so lucky?"
"More like how Keith got so lucky. Girl you're the catch not the chaser. We don't even chase drinks fuck we look like chasing a man?" She said and I can tell her ass was already lit.
"Yeah I guess. Girl how many drinks you had on the plane?"
"Not enough" she said laughing.
"You two are so childish. Running off like some kids!" Elijah yelled.
"Y'all just want to act like old men. We ain't got time for it."
"Just come one" Keith said rolling our bags out the door.
When we got to the villa Keith and Elijah left without even changing. I waited for Mari to get ready so we could go shopping. When she walked out she looked at me.
"Girl don't worry he isn't doing nothing dumb I promise you that" she said.
"Yeah I guess but why take a baecation and leave me soon as we get here?"
"Don't even sweat it. Shit my man left with him too. Damn sis our men really dipped on us" she said.
"Hey want to know what would help us fill the void?"
"What" She said.
"I got this" I said pulling out Keith's cards. "He has two of everything and gave me one of each. So let's shop!"
"Oh hell yeah come on!" She said jumping up and we were out the door.
Keith
"Can we eat them flowers?"
"I mean you could but I don't recommend it" the lady said.
"Well then don't put them on the cake. I'm not paying extra money for something We can't eat"
"I'm with you on that. Them flowers take the cake up a good couple hundred. Might as well buy another cake." Eli said laughing. "Wait bro you sound just like Ronnie."
So a few weeks ago I started thinking this was the perfect time to have our wedding. She's going to kill me because I know getting married and planning the wedding is a big thing for females but I want to do this and get it over with. I just want to make her my wife ASAP. We will have a second ceremony when we get back to the states. But I'm making it official right here on this island.
"Sir I will take that into consideration. Everything will be perfect for you and the misses I promise." The lady nodded and walked off.
"You nervous?" Eli asked.
"A little bit. I just want to do this. Before any other shit happens I want her to be my wife. You think this is too soon?"
"It doesn't matter what I think or anybody else. If you're ready do it. If I was in love the way you were I'd do it too" he said.
"So you wouldn't marry Mari now?"
"Ehh no she ain't ready for all that neither am I." He said.
"Ugh this is crazy but I'm ready!"
"Excuse sir everything is set. Whenever you guys are ready we will be ready. Congratulations" the planner said and walked off once again.
"Well I guess this is happening."
"Relax son. Get your wife!" He said and we walked off.
We arrived back at the villa and the girls weren't there. Most likely they went shopping so we waited. A little while later they came walking in.
"Hey guys!" Mari yelled getting our attention.
"Hey hunny" Elijah greeted her.
"Hey baby boy. I missed you" Y/N said hugging me.
"I missed you too. What you buy?"
"Well I didn't really see much but the guy in the store insisted I get this dress so I got the dress." She said showing me. What she doesn't know is it's the dress I picked out a few days ago.