Even

It may or may not be errors if so I'll fix them later. Enjoy !🙃

"Are you sure you want to do this man?" Elijah asked me.
"Yes I'm 100% sure. This is what I want."
"Well do what you have to do now the more you wait the worst it'll be" he said.
"Yeah I know." I said getting up to take a walk. I have to do this now. It's now or never.
"Hello" I️ heard on the line.
"Yeah we need to talk"
"About what?!?" They said.
"We can't do this anymore. I'm getting married and I need to end all connections with you. It was fun while it lasted but I found who I need to be with."
"Are you serious right now? You're about to leave me for that fat ass bitch? I thought we had something real Keith?" She yelled.
"Listen when we started this i was single and told you as soon as I knew I found the one we would be over so all this shit you're talking needs to stop"
"No. even when you were with her you were still with me. All those times y'all would argue you'd come to me to get away so now you're telling me we had nothing? I️ won't accept it." She said sounding like she was crying.
"I never said we had nothing. I like you but I love her. Actually I'm in love with her and I refuse to ruin what we have. She's my wife to be and hopefully the mother of all my children that's final. I️ got to go" I said getting ready to hang up.
"Well too bad I'm having your baby" She said and the world stopped moving.
"Wha-what?"
"Yes Keith I'm pregnant, congratulations on the engagement though" then she hung up.
How could this have happened? How could I be so damn careless? How am I going to tell her. She's going to kill me. Maybe she's lying. She can't be pregnant. Could she be? I walked back to the Elijah's room because I needed to talk to him about this shit.
"Yo chill with the knocking wassup?" He said.
"She's pregnant"
"Y/N? Oooo I'm going to be a grandpa!" He yelled.
"Shhhh keep your voice down. No Ryan is pregnant."
"Wait what?" He questions.
"I was trying to break it off and i said it in the nicest way I could she went off as expected but before she hung up she said she was pregnant. Man wtf I'm gon do?"
"She's probably just saying that to keep you around. And if she's lying it doesn't matter women will believe it anyways. You got to tell Y/N before she finds out from the media." He said. Then we heard knocking at the door.
"Why'd you do this?" She said throwing her phone at me. "Why'd you build me up to break me down? You told me you'd never hurt me. You told me you'd make sure I wouldn't hurt anymore. You know he hurt me and here you are hurting me worst than he did. And a baby Keith? A fucking baby? You've got to be kidding me. I've been nothing but good to you. And with the bitch you told me not even to worry about. The same bitch commenting on our pics talking about couple of the year and goals and shit and in all reality she was trying to spin me to make me think y'all had nothing. You know what I should've slept with Algee when i had the opportunity." She went off and left. I picked up the phone and saw a bunch of pics of me in bed with Ryan laying on my chest and us just being careless as hell. The worst part about it all is all those pics were old. She must've sent them as soon as we hung up. When I finally looked up a fist connected with my cheek.
"You a dumb ass nigga." And again a fist to my chest. "Stay the fuck away from her. I hate you. And if I see you near her I will personally fuck you up." Mari said going for another hit but Elijah caught her. I left out the room and headed to mines. I tried my key but it didn't work. I️ double checked the number and tried again nothing worked.
"Go away. I changed the key. Your stuff is in the pool." She said through the door.
"I'm sorry babe hear me out."
"I said go the fuck away. Leave me alone go enjoy life with her." She said. I knew she was crying.
"I'm sorry" i said and went outside to the back. Just as she said my stuff was in the pool. All of it. The Yezzys I packed. My camera. My clothes. Charger. My switch. Even the rental keys. This is nobody fault but my own. I plan on fixing this but I don't know how yet.
Y/N
All I can do is cry. Why was I so blinded. I should've took the signs as they came. She was liking random pics of me and him even if they were old. She'd comment small things and petty emojis but I'd just throw it all in the side like it was nothing I should've just paid better attention but then again no he seemed so perfect. Everything was right. He catered to my every need.
"Sis stop crying" Mari said.
"How can i stop? I was about to marry him and the whole time he was fckn her. He told me don't worry about it. It was nothing. Nothing led to a baby"
"True but what if this is all a lie?" She asked.
"How can it be a lie if she sent pics? I don't want to ever see him again. We are done" I got up and went to the room closing the door. I didn't want to talk but I needed to vent. So i went to the only person who opinion wouldn't be bias.
"Come in" They said.
"Hey"
"What's wrong?" He said.
"He cheated. He has a baby on the way too"
"Wow. I'm sorry this is happening to you" he said.
"I don't know where it all went wrong. It's like one minute everything was perfect we were perfect and then out of no where Satan paid us a visit"
"Sometimes you have to go through something to get to where you're going. This could just be the test of you guys love." He said trying his best to comfort me.
"I don't know if I can even look at him long enough to hear him out."
"Well not at the moment maybe in a few days things will be a bit easier. In the mean time in between time let's loosen up a bit" he pulled out a blunt i sparked it and he went and got some drinks.
"Why are you here anyway?"
"Well I had this gig out here. It went well too" he said.
"Best friend how could you keep that from me?"
"Hey you been all wrapped up in Keith you act like you don't know me" He said.
"You know I love you woody. You been my main man hunnit grand"
"Mhm sure" He said laughing. For a while we just puffed and drunk away. We were just being us. My mind was off of that guy and anything else about him. I looked over at woody dipping off and shit. He's kind of cute when he's completely silent and still.
"Why you staring at me?" He asked.
"Because every time we smoke you start to look like sugar bear" we both started laughing hard as fuck.
"And every time we smoke your ass think you're Stoney" he laughed.
"Nah i rather be Frankie. She was a straight G"
"But you look like Cleo" he said.
"Fuck You"
"Fuck me then" he said.
"Nigga what?"
"Fuck me then" he said getting closer. "You single now right? No worries"
"I um we"
"Shhhh I got you" He said and went in for a kiss and I didn't pull back either. I let his chocolate ass keep kissing me. He moved from my lips down to my neck but his lips never moved from my skin. His hand were moving all over my body then they reached the top of my pants then he stopped and looked at me.
"Continue?" He asked. I didn't know what to say.I missed his touch already. I shook my head yes and he went on. He kissed my lips and pushed me back on the couch at the same time. We had the most intense make out session ever. He pulled my shirt over my head and slid my tights down. I watched his every move. His went from my lips to my neck all the way down to my sugar bowl. He started to take long licks sending my body to another place. He then started sucking my on clit like his life depended on it and he was looking up at me.
"Look at me" He said to me making me stare directly into his eyes and just like that I squirted all in his mouth and all over his face. I wasn't even aware i could squirt. "That's right baby girl. Daddy made that ass squirt" he said smirking and toying with my clit. He stood up and looked at me. "We don't have to finish if you don't want to"
"I want it" i said pulling his pants down and the bulge was incredible.
"I know I know" he laughed. He kissed me and pulled me on top of him. "You know what to do" and just like that i was riding his chocolate self into the setting sun like nothing else mattered. His head was thrown back and his eyes were closed. After a while he flipped us over and put my legs on his shoulders. Despite the slight pain i was feeling the feeling he was giving me was amazing. It might be from being high and buzzed but who cares. He let my legs down and laid on top of me still stroking. He kissed me deeply and whispered "I've always waited for this moment" That's one of the last things i wanted to hear so all I did was moan and kiss him to shut him up. If you're going to talk during sex talk some freak shit. He flipped me over and started to hit it from the back. One of my favorite positions and the way he was doing it made this my absolute favorite.
"Ahhhh fuck"
"You feel that? Tell me you love this dick"
"Ooooo fu-i Love this dick daddy"! His strokes got sloppy and about 3 minutes later he pulled out at released on my back.
"Oooo shit. It's like that? Wow Keith is a damn fool to mess this up" he said and my heart dropped. I just did the same shit Keith did to hurt me. I know I said it was over and shit but that was just talk. My head is so fucked up right now.
"You good?" Woody asked getting dressed.
"Ye-yeah I'm good"
"Come here" He said and I️ sat next to him.
"I know your head is messed up right now but I enjoyed it. I just wanted to ease your mind for a while. It's just between us if you two get back together. Just remember I'm always going to be here for you but remember this is like you getting even" He said and kissed my forehead.
"Thanks" I️ said and got ready to go. "I'll keep that in mind."