Chapter 3

*in this chapter you are going to learn more about Kelly!! Enjoy!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to blaring alarms. “Get dressed!” shouted Sahara. I walked out of bed, forgetting I was in the top bunk and fell to the ground with a thud. Nigel came to my rescue and helped me up. “Ha, ok there?” He asked. I nodded and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and joined my friends at the dining hall. “Hey guys” I said with no enthusiasm. I sat down by Nigel and grabbed a croissant as a popped up from the table.

  “Rough morning?” asked Sahara. I told her about how I fell of the bed and Eli apparently found my story amusing to laugh out. “How was your night?” I asked her.

 “Eh” that was her only reply. At the corner of my eye, I saw Eli staring at her with his hazel eyes. I sighed and looked away. Nigel nudged me in the stomach and winked. He obviously knew I had a little crush on Eli, but who wouldn’t? He’s just so damn cute!

  “You all look so wonderful!” said Sharon in a sing-song voice as she appeared out of nowhere. “Today is going to be your first day of training. The first thing we are going to do is take a twenty question test. It’s very simple, I promise. The second day, we are going be doing stimulations—“she was cut off by Victoria, one of the girls from Europe. Sharon pierced her lips because she hated being interrupted. 

 “What exactly is a stimulation?” She asked dumbfounded.  My mouth dropped open. She was a year older than I; surely she must’ve learned it. Before, Sharon could answer, she was once again interrupted by Saiyak. “A stimulation is the action of various agents (stimuli) on nerves, muscles, or a sensory end organ, by which activity is evoked; especially, the nervous impulse produced by various agents on nerves, or a sensory end organ, by which the part connected with the nerve is thrown into a state of activity.” She said. I swear, she was like a human dictionary.

 “Oh, do we have to take a drug?” Victoria asked. She cocked her head to the side and played with her hair. What an idiot, I thought.

 Sharon started up again “Anyways, the second day is stimulation. The third day is fighting; you will learn how to properly punch someone.” Everyone nodded except Saiyak who looked shocked beyond belief. “On the fourth day, parents will be able to visit. On the fifth day is teamwork.”

 Shawn, the Asian boy spoke up, “I thought we were getting powers!” Everyone started to whisper amongst themselves. “Settle down everyone” Sharon shouted. “You all will get powers before the day of takeoff. Your powers will be determined on everything you do and act here. The head director will be the one to choose.” She said. She told us to get in a single file line and follow her. She led us down a flight of steps to be a big room that looked like a classroom except this design must be decades old. Every desk had a single sheet of paper and pencil. We chose a desk and somehow I got separated from my friends and forced to sit down by Kruan, Leon, Saiyak and Carla, a blonde American.

  Once we got seated and comfortable, Sharon walked out. A few minutes later, an unfamiliar attractive face walked in. He had brown short choppy hair. He had pretty green eyes and was tall and muscular. He had thin lips and had the cutest smile. He looked in his twenties. “My name is Drew and I’ll be your trainer” he said in a deep sexy voice. We made quick eye contact before he looked away. I obviously wasn’t the only one that noticed how handsome he was because Victoria shot her hand up in the air. He walked over to her and she asked for “help”.

  I watched her sit a slight angle to reveal her round breast, my mouth hung open and shook my head in disbelief. “What a whore” I mumbled. She let out a fake laugh and flipped her red hair. I tried to ignore her but I couldn’t. I was angry. I don’t even know why, it wasn’t like Drew belonged to me or anything.