Interview

[•] Introduction [•]
Hey Vocalovers! I'm NekoAtsumeGirl and today I have an article for you all.

All in celebration for Father's Day!

I thank katpad01 for cooperating with the article, check out He Came From The Computer: Kaito X Reader!

Well, Let's start the article :)

[•] Interview With Author~Sama [•]
<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
Give three traits about yourself. Why?

<•> Author~Sama <•>
I am calm because I'm very good at keeping myself in check when I'm mad.

I am imaginative because I do a lot of drawing and writing in my free time.

And I'm loyal because once I befriend someone I will be there for them whenever they need me.

<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
Who is / are your favorite Vocaloid characters? Why?

<•> Author~Sama <•>
My favorite Vocaloids would have to be Vy2 Yuuma and VFlower. I love their voices and art.

<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
What is / are your favorite OTP / s? Why?

<•> Author~Sama <•>
When it comes to shipping Vocaloids with each other, I don't do it. A Vocaloid's personality is based on how a writer or artist perceives them. If one song is about Kaito and Miku and I like what they're doing, I'll ship it. If another song is about Kaito and Luka, I'll ship it.

<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
What's your book about?

<•> Author~Sama <•>
He Came From The Computer is a Kaito X Reader about the reader wanting to buy Vocaloid software, only to find out, its expensive. So, she ends up clicking on an ad that will send her a free Vocaloid. The Vocaloid ends up to be a real Kaito. After that, its just the adventures of Kaito and the reader.

<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
What is / are your inspiration / s writing your book?

<•> Author~Sama <•>
My inspiration was probably, since it was such a long time ago since I finished it, the cover picture I found in the internet.

<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
Who is / are the main character / s in your book?

Eventhough judging by the logic, Interviewer~Chan, it's obvious but still I want to question it ^-^ XD

<•> Author~Sama <•>
The main characters are Kaito and the reader.

<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
Why did you pick him / her to be the main character?

<•> Author~Sama<•>
I choose to write about Kaito at the time, because he was my favorite Vocaloid and as for reader, when I first started using Wattpad, all I read was X Readers, so when I started writing, that's what I wanted to write about.

<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
What do you feel whenever you update one of your books?

<•> Author~Sama <•>
I am always proud of myself. As time goes on, I dont have that much time to update regularly. So when I do update, I feel pleased with myself and can't wait to see the feedback from my readers.

<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
What do you feel when a good outcome is given to your work?

<•> Author~Sama <•>
I get excited! When my readers tell me how much they loved my story, I become happy and more excited to write more.

<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
What's your opinion on Father's Day?

<•> Author~Sama <•>
Me and my family don't celebrate as much as other people do, but it's holiday and has a nice purpose.

<•> Interviewer Carleen <•>
What's your message to all writers? Readers?

<•> Author~Sama <•>
For writers, stay creative. A good book always comes out from that. And for readers, keep your mind open to whatever your favorite authors write about.

<•> Author~Sama <•>
Good Bye, Everyone! :3

[•] Check It Out [•]
Thank you, katpad01 for the cooperation! I really appreciate the help!

Well better be ready for Father's Day!!!

Well, check out Connect!

Bye, Vocalovers!