Chapter 1

Kimiko's POV

Kimiko's POV

"Holy Maiden-sama!!"

I turn around to see one of my maids running towards me.

"What is it?" I said,

"You have a guest here"

"Alright" I said as I started to follow the maid to my guest.

I'm Kimiko Minori, also known as the Holy Maiden. I was left in a village nearby the mountain when I was 4 by my mother. The God Minori took me in that night and he raised me. Minori tells the future to the ones that need it. Since I'm human I couldn't assist him. One day, Minori left without a word... but on that same day I started having vision of the future just like Minori. From that moment on, I took over the Minori Shrine and continued Minori's duties.

I arrived in the room where my guest waited. I sat down across from him and waited for him to speak.

"Holy Maiden-sama! I have traveled far to see you! Please tell me! Will my wife die..? She has been sick for 2 months and hasn't gotten better! I have 2 little girls that need their mother..." The man says as he starts crying. The poor man... I moved closer to him and I held the sides of his face, gently lifting his face up. I closed my eyes and had a vision of a women growing healthier by eating vegetables.

"Shh.... It's alright... Your wife will get better in 1 month, just feed her freshly picked vegetables daily and her health will get better soon..." I smiled softly at the man as he smiles with joy.

The man joined me for lunch, then afterwards returned home.

The Man's POV

While I was returning to my village I couldn't help but think about the Holy Maiden. May the Holy Maiden live a long happy life because after all she gave me hope.

When I finally arrived at my village, I saw a few of my friends at a bar. I ran over to them and greeted them with a happy smile.

"Why are you so happy? Did you really see the Holy Maiden?" one of my friends said,

"Wait... Is what they say about her true? Can she really see the future?" another said,

"Everything Yukiji-san said about her is true. The Holy Maiden told me my wife is going to be fine in 1 month if I feed her freshly picked vegetables." I said while remembering meeting her.

I explained about the Holy Maiden a bit more until I had to go see my wife.

As I said my goodbyes, I got up and walked past an unusual looking brown furball, and for a moment I thought I saw big red eyes popping out.

"Must have been my imagination..." I walked past it without thinking anything of it.