Little katie has to except the truth

Jeff's POV: oh shit she knew I saw her! I need to get to her before she runs away. My heart beats intensely and I sprint for the caravan as that is the direction she was headed. I reach the caravan and try open the door but it's locked. Thank god she is here. I knock on the door and rests my head against the cold steel door. "Kate, are....are u ok" I asked nervously. "W-what did u do! You just killed someone!" I could hear the sobbing in her voice. "Please let me in" I begged. "I promise I won't hurt u, otherwise I would have done it already wouldn't I?" I hoped she understood what I meant. I heard a click and open the door, to see her laying on the floor crying. I quickly picked her up and sat on the couch running my fingers through her hair as she cried into my chest. Wait, what was I doing? I can't be falling for her! I can't. "It's ok" I say as sweetly as I can. "W-why did u kill someone?!" She snapped through her tears. "I just do. I'm sick of these ungrateful humans. Besides killing relaxes me. It takes out all of my frustrations" I whispered gently looking away. "Does that m-mean you would kill me" she looked up and gripped my hoodie. I ran my fingers across her cheek and held the back of her head. "No, I won't kill u. Unless u touch my knives!" I chuckled, hoping it would brighten up the mood, well it didn't. She let her head fall and started sobbing again. I lifted her chin and wiped away her tears. "I'm joking" I said, a little annoyed. She hugged me tightly and buried ur head into my chest. Geez, what a day.

Kate's POV: I...I don't know what to say. He seemed like such a sweet and caring boy....and now I see him like this. Is just doesn't add up. I have no many questions. I look up and holds ur hand tightly. "H-how many people have you killed?" I asked nervously. "I have so count" was the answer. It scared me so much. Someone who has taken so many lives could not be loveable, could they? No....I can't fall for him! He would never love me anyway. Grr stupid emotions. I stood up and held his hand. "Can you please take me to the park again...?" I whispered looking at the floor. "Sure" he happily answered. "Anything to make u stop crying" he giggled, and I giggled too. I walked out of the caravan and he followed. We walked side by side all the way to the park. I slightly touch his hand and I could see from the corner of my eye he was blushing. I wonder if he likes me...no, this can't be true.