Jeff switches

Jeff: I wake up in a cold sweat. My chest is beating fast and my face is all red. Wait..where's Kate?! I rush outside and everything is back the way it was before. All the junk is splattered everywhere. I rush over to the wardrobe and my clothes remained untouched, even the jumper she wor-.......wait. Was it...all a dream. I look at the calendar and today is Friday. Wait! This is when I apparently meet her! I sprint over to the park where I met her. Shit, it's morning. I met her in the afternoon. This wait is gonna be so long. I decide to occupy myself. I go for a walk, even tho she is the only person I can think off. I walk around the school, watching the little kids walk to school. One giggles and points to my smile, but I just giggle and smile back. I walk around for so long, thoughts just piling up in my head. The afternoon finally comes around. I run to the park and I see her by the swings. It was a vision! It must have been. I slowly walk over to her....w-wait...theirs another guy with her....but...kate....you..fucking lying slut! I slowly walk to them, clutching my knife in my pocket and face down. As soon as I get in range I turn around and slit his through. He attempts to lungs at my but clutches his throat as he collapses. She screams and rushes to his aid, trying to stop the blood flow. I pull her by her hair and raise the blood to her throat. "I thought u loved me...." I whisper "now go to sleep!" I slice her neck open to bare bone. I nibble her neck as I smell the blood trickle down her chest. I drag her home by her feet. Hey, I wonder why chomper wasn't in my dream. I open the cage and take off her bra and chuck her in the cage and he quickly rips into her. I go inside the caravan and hang the bra from the corner of te window and lay back on my bed smirking. Goodnight sweetie. It was fun while it lasted. I hear a lock open and the cage door open. I grab my knife and sprint outside but no one is to be seen except chomper still going at Kate. I turn around and quickly get tackled. She sits on my stomach and points her knife at my throat. She has short black hair and a lip piercing and is smirking looking down at me. "What has naughty gotten up to today hm?" She giggled. "What's it to u" I snap and push her hand away and pushes her off. I sit up on the step and bang my head against the door. The voices won't stop. Their shouting at me. Shut up shut up shut up!!!!!! She sits next to me, fiddling with her knife. "Soooo..gotta name" she asks. "Jeff" I mumble. "What's yours?". "I don't really have a name. Everyone used to call me different names" she mumbles back. What a fucking day. I get up and go inside and sit on the couch. She follows and flops on the bed. "Getting comfortable are we?". "Well maybe I am. Do you have a problem?" She whispers. I sigh. Girls are so much work. I hop into bed and pull the covers over me. She comes closer to me and cups my cheek in her bloody hands. She kisses my shoulder and whispers "if you find another girl that loves killing as much as me, then you would have made up a fictional character". I lay on my back and pulls her close. This is my girl. I kiss her deeply and she sits in my lap facing me kissing back. I break away and quickly say "I had a dream I met a girl and she become my girlfriend but she was innocent and she changed me and I woke up and she cheated so I killed her and gave her to chomper!" I gasp for air and lay back. She giggles and lays her head on my chest "yeh your my kind of guy. So jeffy, can I has u?". I giggle and stroke her hair "yes you can Chelsea." She quickly sits up and gasps "Chelsea?!"  I giggle "every girl needs a name". Her eyes flowed sparkled with excitement and she lays on my chest and hugs tight "my very own name...". "Goodnight Chelsea" I smile and pull he doona over our heads. "Goodnight jeff" she whispers.