Jeff and kate fight

Jeff:
7:30am and I'm awake once again. I realise that I smell something, and she isn't on my arm anymore. I look up and she is eating scrambled eggs on toast. I get up quietly and hug her from behind. She jumps up and yelps and I giggle. "A little scared are we" I smile innocently and sit where she was sitting and start eating her eggs. "Mmm these are delicious" I giggle "nooo urs are over their" she laughs and tackles me off the chair. I start tickling her and pin her to the ground giggling. She blushes and turns her head smile. I get up and sit across from where she was sitting and start eating my eggs. She gets up and eats her breakfast smiling at me. "Oh and the gas isn't working anymore...." she mumbled looking away. "It's ok it probably just ran out. I'll get another gas bottle tonight" I say with a mouthful of eggs. She giggles and takes her plate to the sink. I finish my plate and put it in the sink and rests my head on her neck hugging her from behind as she washes up. "What do you wanna do today" I mumble comfortably. She giggles and kisses my hand that is around her neck gently "I wanna clean up around here. Theirs old cars and scrap metal everywhere. I wanna make a pile of stuff, oh and then I wanna paint the caravan. Pwease pwease pweaseeeeee" I groans playfully and hugs her tightly "anything to keep u quie-I mean happy" I giggle. "Excuse me?!" She giggles and hits my stomach playfully. I put my hoodie on and my shoes and go outside and start to make a pile of the junk that's lying around half an hour later I stopped for a break, but I had done a fair bit. She came out to see if I'm done and sits next to me. "Good so far?" I ask. She just rested her head on my shoulder. "Jeff.....". "Yes?" I sit up and rubs her arm. "Can...you stop killing?" She looked away and mumbled. I sighed and looked away. "Why?". She waited, and got off me and sat up herself "I don't like it. Innocent people dying. Just for your fun" I stood up and walked into the caravan. I sat on the bed fondling my knife. She followed me in and stood in front of me, waiting for an answer. "No" I said as I looked up at her. "I'm not gonna stop. Cause I love killing. And I won't stop. I was innocent and they killed me too" She turned away and bowed her head "not even for me?...." I stoop up and grabbed her arm gently "u wouldn't let me kill for me?". She nudged her arm away and teared up. I walked out and mumbled "don't expect me back for a few hours". I ran back to town.

Kate: he wouldn't do it....I knew he wouldn't love me...no one will. I sit on the bed and begin to cry. Why did I even come here. I am probably his next target. I come in and just tell me to stop doing something out of the blue. It's not right. I have to go back. I get out of the caravan and keep the door open with a piece of wood so it won't lock. I begin to make my way back to the park, maybe he is their. I walk past three guys smoking and giggling on the footpath. I can see their staring at my legs but I ignore them. Suddenly one grabs me by my arm and pins me on the floor. I scream and try kick him off but he is an adult and I'm just a teen. He starts touching my chest I try kick him off again. Oh god. Oh god Jeff where are you