Teams

Previously...
Lucy's P.O.V.

So now we have three more members, maybe our guild will be completely full by the end of the week.

I walked downstairs and sat at the bar got my milkshake and went over to table with Juvia and Wendy. We all have certain jobs here.

Wendy and Juvia greet people, and show the members to Yukino. Yukino works at the bar and stamps the members hands. Gray is in charge of restocking food and drinks. Rogue is in charge of the stores, and Sting is in charge of handing in papers and putting us the new jobs. While I'm the master.

All of a sudden the doors busted open revealing three figures.
________________________________
Now...
Lucy's P.O.V.

All of a sudden the doors busted open revealing three figures.

They were all girls. Two of them must be sisters since they look pretty alike. The other may be a friend, possibly.

One of the two sister like girls had long, violet, maybe even indigo hair with violet eyes and a light purple dress on

One of the two sister like girls had long, violet, maybe even indigo hair with violet eyes and a light purple dress on. The other had long, dark brown hair, with brown eyes, and a light brown or tan dress on.

The other girl had short pink-reddish hair, with headphones, and a white tank top on.

"Hi, is this Dragon's Pride?" The girl with brown hair said.

"Yes it is, how can we help you?" Wendy asked

"Oh we wanted to join. We heard Lucy Heartfilia goes here, and we want to be like her. She is our idol." The Indigo haired girl said.

I just smiled when she said that. I can tell I will be good friends with them.

"Yeah! When we heard what Fairy Tail did to her, we vowed to get revenge on them for treating the family like that. We love Lucy and wanted to join so we can be with her." The brown haired girl said.

"Well I guess today is your lucky day since Lucy is the master of our guild. Actually, she is sitting with our friend Gray right over there." Juvia said while pointing towards us.