Huh?

Previously

Lucy's P.O.V.

I got dressed into my pajamas and went to my room.

Gray knocked on my door and I let him in.

"So who do you think will win?" he asked

"I believe in our team" I said

"Yeah, same" he said

"Man Wendy did so good today!" I said

"Hell yeah. She beat Romeo up pretty good."

We both laughed.

"And I think she like's him." I said

"Really" he asked

"Yeah, when he talked to her after she healed him she blushed" I said

"Oh yeah I forgot about that. And to be honest, they are cute together." he smiled

"I couldn't agree more." I smiled

"Good night Lu"

"Night Gray"

Once he left, I covered myself up before drifting off to dreamland.

~~~~~*^*~~~~~

Now

Natsu's P.O.V.

I woke up to Erza yelling me. Damn, how scary the demon be.

WAIT TODAY'S THE SECOND DAY OF THE GMG's. Today we will do better.

I got dressed, ate 9 plates of food, and went to the stadium.

When our team got to our place I noticed Gray and that Ryo guy standing really close to Lucy.

For some reason I was really mad but sad at the same time. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FEELING?!? (Me: YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER YOU FUCKING LIKE HER BUT YOUR TOO MUCH OF A STUPID HOTHEAD TO REALIZE IT!!!)

Oh well the games are starting.

"HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO THE SECOND DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TODAY! NOW FOR TODAY'S EVEN IT WILL BE A SINGING CONTEST! TEAMS CHOOSE YOUR TEAMMATE TO REPRESENT YOU!" Pumpkin head said

Since we already had Mira do yesterday's Erza wanted to do it and no one will say no.

She walked out to the middle where everyone was. All I recognized was Erza, Cana, that Chelia girl, Minerva, and Yukino. Then a girl with short red hair, I think her name was Musa, walked away from Lucy's team down to the middle with everyone else.

I looked at Lucy and her team and they all were smiling. Huh, wonder why.

~~~~~*^*~~~~~

Lucy's P.O.V.

Ha, this is perfect, since Musa is a Music Dragon Slayer, she's able to sing really good. Everyone say's I'm better, but I'm waiting to go.

They have no chance against Musa.

"GREAT NOW WE WILL START WITH CHELIA FROM LAMINA SCALE!" Maco said

Chelia sang Love Me Like You Do. Minerva sang Jar of Hearts, Cana sang Tik Tok, Yukino sang Counting Stars, and Erza sang Wrecking Ball. There are more but I don't really care about them since they sucked ass.

Then Musa went up to the stage and the music started to play.

(Play Media)

When she was done fireworks shot up and the entire stadium erupted into cheers.