First Day of the GMG's

Previously

3 months later

Lucy's P.O.V.

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!

I jumped out of bed, took a shower, brushed my hair, and got into our teams uniform.

(A/N LOL I know that it's Asuna's uniform but I thought it was really cute so I chose it

(A/N LOL I know that it's Asuna's uniform but I thought it was really cute so I chose it. XD)

We already got through the maze so now we're in the Games. Of course I did kind of teleport us to the finish line so we got first place. Now it's time for the first day of the Grand Magic Games, and we will win.

~~~~~(^o^)~~~~~

Now

Still Lucy's P.O.V.

Once I got dressed I met up with our team. We hurried and got a quick breakfast and walked to the stadium.

The town was really crowded, probably because of the GMG's.

Once we reached the stadium, we got to our tunnel (Idk what they're called 😂) that we have to walk out of.

"Hello everyone, welcome to this year's Grand Magic Games! Here we have the top 8 teams. Let's see who they are!" the announcer yelled.

"In 8th place we have Blue Pegasus. With Eve, Hibiki, Ren, Ichiya, and Jenny." Maco announced

"In 7th place we have Mermaid Heel with Arãna, Beth, Risley, Millianna, and Kagura."

"In 6th place we have Lamia Scale with Jura Neekis, Yuka Suzuki, Toby Horhorta, Sherria Blendy, and Lyon Vastia."

When they announced Sherria, Wendy smiled. Even though they aren't in the same guild, they're actually really good friends. I bet Juvia was happy when they announced Lyon's name since they're dating.

"In 5th place Sabertooth with Orga Nanagear, Rufus Lore, Dobengal, Fingers (A/N he was a former member of Sabertooth but in this story he isn't), and Minerva Orlando."

"In 4th place is Team Fairy Tail B with Gajeel Redfox, Cana Alberona, Elfman Strauss, Mystogen, and Freed Justine!"

Of course Fairy Tail is in it. Well fuck, I guess we'll just have fun beating their sorry asses.

"In 3rd place is Team Fairy Tail A with Erza Scarlett, Laxus Dreyar, Mirajane Strauss, Romeo Conbolt, and Natsu Dragneel!"

The entire crowd was confused. Then all started murmurings. Since I'm a dragon slayer I heard some things like...

"Who are the top two?"

"Who beat Fairy Tail"

"What? Fairy Tail isn't first?"