Oh No

Previously

Natsu's P.O.V.

Yes Lucy might actually forgive me. I can't wait.

After we left the restaurant we got to the hotel.

I got ready for the night, and walked to my room.

"Hey Natsu are you excited about tomorrow?" Happy asked

"Yep" I said

We got into the bed and finally drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~;^;~~~~~

Now

Lucy's P.O.V.

I got up excited for some reason. It couldn't because of Natsu, right? Oh well, I just shook the thought off. The third day of the GMG's! YES!

I hurriedly ran down to the lobby of the hotel to see everyone up and ready. NUUUU I'M THE LAST ONE UP >-<!

"Geez Lu took you long enough" Gray said

"What was that?" I glared at him the sent chills up everyone's spines.

"Nothing ma'am" he hurriedly said

"Good now........LET'S GO ALREADY" I cheered

Everyone else cheered with me and we ran to the stadium.

Everyone was already there, of course ;-;.

Oh well.

Fairy Tail looked over at us and smiled. Since we're still enimies in the GMG's, we just turned away.

"OKAY TODAY'S EVENT IS THE NAVAL BATTLE!!! SAME RULES AS LAST YEAR!! NOW CHOOSE YOUR TEAM MATE TO DO THE EVENT!" Pumpkin head said.

That's right, I called him pumpkin head. And its obvious like, LOOK AT THE FREAKING GUY!!!!

 And its obvious like, LOOK AT THE FREAKING GUY!!!!

Anyway we all know who will do the Naval Battle.

Juvia, duh.

"Ok Juvia knock'em out, literally." I smiled

"Can do" she said

(Too lazy to write everyone else name's XD)

~~~~~;^;~~~~~ 

Narrator's P.O.V.

"GREAT NOW LET'S BEGIN!" Mato said

The all teleported into the bubble.

"Water dragon.....ROAR" Juvia yelled

Everyone except two people got knocked out. Of course both from Fairy Tail. Geez the irony. *note the sarcasm*

They were Mirajane and and Elfman. Why them? I guess they're saving the dragon slayers for later.

Elfman transformed into his beast form and tried to punch juvia which she easily doged.