Revenge

Previously...

Lucy's P.O.V.

"So, who wants to take our revenge?" I asked

"...." Everyone was silent

I looked down.

"I do" I looked up to see Gray smiling.

"Count me in" Ryo said

"Same" Takeo said

"Yeah I want to bash some skulls" Musa laughed

"They'll pay" Wendy and Carla said

After everyone agreed I smiled.

Ok then, looks like we have some planning to do.

~~~~*^*~~~~

Now...

Lucy's P.O.V.

It's finally time that I got the revenge on Fairy tail that I've been waiting for. We packed up and got ready to leave when I glanced over at Wendy who was looking down. Why does she seem so down?

"Hey Wendy, what's wrong?" I walked over to her and sat down on the bed. "Well, you see, I kind of like Romeo, but I like Ryo too. I don't know what to do." My eyes widened when I heard what she said. "Well, in my opinion it would be a little weird to be with Romeo since, ya know...but if you like him then just tell him. If you like Ryo, then you should tell him. Choose who you think is the best for you. I know it's a hard decision to make, but in the end it'll be worth it." I smiled down at her. "Yeah, you're right, and I think that helped me figure out who I truly like!" She smiled brightly, grabbed her bag and ran off by Carla.

I looked over to Gray who was standing in the doorway and we both smiled. "Nice speech you gave to Wendy" He smiled and I just laughed. "Who do you think she'll choose?" I asked. "It could be either one of them, so I really don't know." I just rolled my eyes playfully and got off the bed. "Well, let's get going, I want to get there before dark, so that we can strike tomorrow." He nodded and with that we all left.

It was about 3:00 when we arrived and found a hotel. We all had to split up into pairs and of course, Musa chose the rooms. It was Gray and I, Wendy and Ryo, Takeo and Akumu, Juvia and Musa, and Yukino and Rogue. We all said our goodnight and went to bed.

While gray and I lay in the best I slowly snuggled up with him while he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you," I whispered. "I love you too," and with that we fell asleep in each other's arms.

After I woke up I started banging on everyone's door to get up and because of that I got about 8 pillows thrown at me. I just rolled my eyes and got ready.

 I just rolled my eyes and got ready

(Lucy's Outfit)

After tying up my combat boots, I pulled on a pair of black, leather, finger less gloves. Gray walled out in his outfit and I smirked because, damn he looked hot.