Chaos's Wish

She took off his shackles, turned him around, and let him go. Leaning back, he began to fall, when he grabbed the dancers arm. Grabbing onto the side of the hole, he looked down and watched as the dancer plummeted into the hole.

     Climbing out of the hole and onto the flat ground, he stood to witness many shocked faces staring at him. Turning around, he looked back down the hole, when a burning noise came from behind him. As he turned, he found himself face-to-face with the dancer, but she was no longer pretty, she was red and burning.

"You want to test me, boy? It's not going to be that easy to get away."

     Throwing her arms down, she sent flames towards all the civilians lighting the peace ablaze. In a quick motion, her hand took him by the neck and raised him high above the hole. Struggling in her arms, he looked down on her, her eyes caught fire, and her hair turned to smoke. Losing his breath, he grabbed, slapped, punched, and kicked, but it was useless; she was too strong. A final thought passed through his mind as the light was dimming, and his lungs began to collapse.

     Swinging his body slowly back and forth, he began to pick up momentum, the dancer grabbing his neck with both hands began to lower him and tighten her grip. One final swing sent him flying feet first into her chest, knocking her back. Landing on the ground, he stood tall as his hand began to reappear. Blue light shined through his hands as he felt the power rush through him.

"This is my dream now, you bitch." he said as he picked her up by the neck.