Chapter 1

~Third Person~
Dean Ambrose paced the floors of his personal locker room deep in thought. The thing on his mind you ask? The same thing that has been on his mind 24/7 since he's joined WWE. His former best friend Roman Reigns, whom may i add he's in love with.

Dean has just been told that he was chosen to go to Raw..where Roman was. This was bad. Dean knew that he had to tell Roman that he was in love with him at some point. He had kept it a secret for too long. And he really didn't want it to slip out wrong. Like if he had too many drinks or if he just happened to have a slip of the tongue.

'How do you tell your used to be best friend you were and still are in love with him?!' He thought pacing, wildly tugging at his hair.

Dean knew that back then if he told Roman that he liked him before, he would be fine with it. Even if the man didn't feel the same way, Roman wouldn't have shunned him. He was too nice of a man to do anything of that sort. But if he told when he got to raw would he? Would he push Dean away calling him a freak? Would he run away from him laughing and tell the whole locker room?

Or will he just stay away from Dean the minute Dean arrived to raw, never giving him a chance, remembering how weird and clingy he was?

Truth be told this was just Deans anxiety getting to him. He knew that Roman never was and never will be the type of person to do or say such things. Roman was caring and didn't mind cuddling Dean when his thoughts got scary. Or when a horrible nightmare scared Dean back to the mindset of Jon Moxley.

Roman always did those things for Dean without hesitation nor a complaint. That's the thing that Dean loved most about Roman and still does love even though he hasn't seen him in a while. He was always there to help. Even if it was picking up Dean from Enzo and Cass' house because he was too wasted to drive home.

With all of this thinking, Dean didn't even notice his locker room door opening, closing and two sets of footsteps walking towards him.

He was broken out of his thoughts when a gentle yet rough hand covered his and stopped him from continuing to pull on his hair.

Feeling the hand, Dean stopped pulling and looked beside him to see his close friend John Cena with a frown on his face putting Dean's hand from tugging on his hair. And his boyfriend Randy Orton behind him looking at his phone.

"Dean..you've gotta stop pulling on your hair! It's not a good thing to do!" John scolded giving him a look that a parent would give a misbehaving child.

"Sorry about that John..i just have a lot on my mind.." Dean sighed rubbing his cheek with the hand that John had now released, making John look at him with a bit of pity. He knew that Dean liked Roman and going to the same show as him scared Dean shitless.

It made John sigh realizing that this was the last time he and Dean would be on the same show for a while. You see John had been told he was staying in smackdown while Dean and his boyfriend Randy were heading to Raw. And John doubted that Randy would be much comfort seeing as to the man would be hanging out with his own friends.

"Listen alright? It'll be ok..call me whenever you feel lonely in that place! And besides, you'll have Enzo and Cass to hang out with!" John said trying to cheer his best friend up.

"Enzo and Cass like to do things alone..you know..since they're a couple and all..they like to be alone." Dean said sadly, sure Enzo and Cass were there but they weren't really there since the couple liked having their privacy.

"Well then...Randy will keep you company! Just hang out with him and his friends!" John said smiling and he turned to look at his boyfriend, who looked up with an eyebrow raised at him.

"I will?" Randy said looking at his boyfriend and getting a glare in return, "I will." he said looking back at his phone after seeing the look of satisfaction on John's face.

"John I don't need your boyfriend to be my pity friend." Dean said looking at John with an exasperated look on his face.

"I know! I know but just in case, know that if you get lonely just hang out with Randy!" John replied.

"Fine.." Dean said sighing.

"Good!" John cheered grinning, and that slowly made Dean smile also.

"Okay, so we're gonna head out alright? We will meet you here at 9 so that we can set out to the raw show and John can cry his goodbyes okay Dean?" Randy cut in standing up and grabbing John's hand looking at Dean for confirmation.

"Sounds good! See you guys tomorrow!" Dean said gathering his stuff.

It was agreed that Dean and Randy would ride to the raw show in the same car so that they could arrive together, and than after that Dean would rent a car to the nearest car rental. Plus that would give John a chance to say goodbye to them both at the same time.

"Okay bye Dean! Call me if you need anything!" John called walking out of the door with Randy behind him with their hands attached.

"Kay!" Dean yelled before then the sound of the door closing echoed through the room.

Dean sighed as he grabbed his things and started to walk towards the door.

Hopefully, Raw will turn out fine just like John said..though Dean had a feeling it wouldn't.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thanks for reading this chapter! Please vote, share this with your friends and follow me!

~Beloved Honey~