I'm Making This Into A Book!

Hey! Its BelovedHoney previously known as MagicalAmethyst. I've decided to make my one-shot into a book! I had a lot of ideas that I wanted to do so I just decided that would be the best thing to do instead of making a lot of one-shots. Mostly all of the characters are in relationships or will be in relationships with who I ship them with. The relationships are as follows.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Ambreigns Aka Roman Reigns And Dean Ambrose (Duh) (Top Roman,  Bottom Dean.)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Centon Aka John Cena And Randy Orton (Dating) (Top Randy, Bottom John)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Shawnter Aka Shawn Michaels And Triple H/Hunter (They are like Stephanie and Triple H But Just Shawn Instead Of Stephanie) (Married) (Top Hunter, Bottom Shawn)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Cassamore Aka Enzo Amore And Cass (Dating) (Top Cass, Bottom Enzo)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Xavier Woods And Kofi Kingston (Not Sure Who I Want To Bottom Or Top Yet)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Jeristyles Aka Chris Jericho And Aj Styles (Dating) (Top Aj, Bottom Chris)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Edge And Christian (Married) (Top Edge, Bottom Christian)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Paige And Aj Lee (Let's Just Imagine, Aj Is Still Here) ('Top' Paige, 'Bottom' Aj)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You If You Read The Book! I Hope You Enjoy! The 2nd Chapter Is Coming Up Soon! Byee!!