Chapter 3

•Third Person Point Of View•
The minute that Bray Wyatt walked up to Dean, he immediately felt uncomfortable and wanted to run to Roman as quickly as possible. It wasn't that Dean couldn't fight Bray if he wanted to. It was just that the man was so creepy and unsettling that if he was around him and he didn't have to be.. he didn't want to be.

"Hello Dean, welcome back to Raw my little lamb." Bray said with a creepy smile.

"I'm not your little lamb Bray, just leave me alone please? Go back into the darkroom you came from." Dean said looking around to see where the quickest escape route was.

"Now now Deano. Let's not throw around insults. I'm just here to be your friend. You are misunderstood Dean, Join us. You were abandoned by Roman, but we would never leave you." Bray said putting a hand on Dean's arm which Dean quickly shook off.

"Roman did not leave me Bray, I was drafted. And I would never join you even if the only people on this planet were me and your 'family'." Dean said starting to walk off.

"He did abandon you Dean! Why do you think he never talks to you anymore! But there is nothing to fear. Because we understand you. We are you. We have been abandoned to." Bray said grabbing Dean to stop him.

"He said no Wyatt. Now go." Said a voice from behind him. Dean turned around to see Shawn Michaels with a stern look on his face staring at Bray daring him to disobey his words.

"Don't get into something that does not involve you Michaels. You may be sleeping with Triple H but that does not mean sister Abigail will spare you." Bray bit back.

Shawn opened his mouth to retort but Hunter, who had been talking to someone, quickly spoke.

"Wyatt! Talk to my boy like that again and you and sister Abigail can get the hell out of my building for good." Triple H said with a furious look on his face.

"Now now hunter. No need to get so protective. I will leave." Bray said holding his hands up. "I will see you later little lamb" he said looking at Dean.

Dean rolled his eyes before watching Bray leave.

"Are you alright Dean?" Roman said quickly walking over after he noticed all of the commotion.

"U-umm yeah Roman I'm fine. Just Bray being Bray as usual." Dean chuckled nervously scratching the back of his head. He hadn't expected to have to talk to Roman so soon.

"Tell us if he bothers you again Dean." Shawn said patting Dean on his back before walking away with Hunter to discuss some things.

"Come to me also Dean, I know we sorta lost touch when they moved you but I still care." Roman said giving Dean a charming smile.

"O-okay Roman. Thanks." Dean smiled back before turning to answer all of the worried people who were wondering what happened and if he was alright.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Well you guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I updated all of my stories (except the one-shot of course!) So please go check those out! Welp, I've gotta blast! Byeeeee!!!

~Beloved Honey~