Chapter 5

~Third Person Point Of View~
Dean froze the minute the words came out of Seths mouth. He knew that the man had wanted him to be more open with Roman about his feelings but he never expected him to just spill the beans all of a sudden.

Dean had thought he had a little more time before losing Roman. But this was it, Roman would be disgusted and leave. And to think that Seths speech was about how much they loved each other when he couldn't be more wrong. Roman only saw him as a friend.

"I..Roman i'm sorry..i should have told you, i just didn't want to lose you. I know its weird and i..i just.." Fuck it, if Dean was going to go out anyway it would have to be with a bang. "I just can't help it, i'm in love with you, i'm in love with your bad singing as you drive, i'm in love with your protectiveness and how much you feel the need to keep me safe, i'm in love with your heart and how no matter what i did, you'd always be there to back me up. I'm in love with you Roman. And i understand that you don't feel the same way, you don't have to spare my feelings." Dean sighed, well that was it, the best man he'd ever known, will be gone from his life in a matter of seconds.

"Dean..Dean you idiot look at me." Slowly he looked and saw that Roman was smiling at him. But not a mocking smile, it was a smile full of admiration and love. "I never thought i'd hear those words come out of your mouth..Dean i'm in love with you too, but i was too scared to admit it. And if it weren't for Seth i don't know if i would have gotten the courage to. You keep me on my toes, you're an amazing man with an amazing heart, you're determined, and brave. God i just admire you and love you so much." Roman said reaching a hand up to stroke Deans face softly.

Tears began to fill Deans eyes in disbelief, his dream had come true, even if he never thought it could happen. Roman loved him back, he loved him.

Lunging towards Roman, he buried himself in his arms and felt them close around him and a hand rubbing his back.  This felt like a dream and it was all thanks to Seth.

Oh wait! Seth!

Dean quickly looked over at Seth from Romans arms. Seth was smiling at them and noticed Dean looking at him.

"You two lovebirds done? You're welcome by the way, i want my name tattooed on your asses as my payment. I'm going to get ready now, you guys should do it too soon." Seth said before giving them a wink and walking off.

Snorting Dean looked up at Roman to find him already looking at him.
"What?" He said smiling at Roman making Roman smile back.
"Nothing." He said kissing Deans head and making Dean blush. "Seths right, we should go get ready. Come on." And with that Roman tugged Dean towards the locker rooms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back! And i changed my name! I also removed some books because i didn't feel a connection to them! But i definitely do with this one! I'll start updating this and hopefully create even more books like it! Thank you for reading, stay safe! ~Beloved Honey~