Chapter 4

=Third Person Pov=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roman grinned half-heartedly as he talked with Seth who wasn't nearly as bad outside of the ring as in. He however couldn't fully commit to the conversation. What had happened with Dean was still running through his head.

Roman overheard a bit of what Bray was saying. And he heard when he told Dean that he was like the people in his family, that they were abandoned too.

Whenever Roman would try to speak with Dean, he would always act weird as if he is uncomfortable around him. He hoped he didn't believe what he said, maybe Dean had thought that all of this time.

"Dude..seriously? You weren't listening this whole time???" Seth groaned. "Is this about what happened with Deano?"

"I'm worried Dean thinks the same as Bray, I'm worried he thinks I've abandoned him." Roman said with concern on his face as he looked over at Dean.

"Go talk to him! You know Dean he won't realize you still care about him if you don't show him. And staring over at him isn't really doing anything." Seth said rolling his eyes. "It's just like the Shield days, you two being lovesick idiots and me having to give you both advice."

"Yeah yeah whatever, I'm going I guess. You're right though, he's clueless when someone cares about him especially when they love him." Roman said chuckling fondly, though what Seth said about the both of them being lovesick idiots confused him, surely it was just him fonding and being lovesick.

But he figured he'd bring it up later, and he walked towards Dean and tapped on his shoulder before talking.

"Dean do you mind if I talk to you for a sec?" He questioned when Dean finally looked at him.

"Uh..o-okay what-whats up Roman?" Dean stuttered looking down at the ground with a deep blush.

"I just wanted to make sure you knew that what Bray told you, it isn't true Dean." He said sincerely. "I care about you, I would never abandon you, we're brothers.

And then for some odd reason, Deans eyes grew sad. "Yeah Rome, I know you care about me and that we'll always be brothers. Nothing mo-i mean nothing less." Dean responded reddening again over his almost slip up.

"Are you okay Deano? You seem to always be getting red around me... you don't do that with anyone else.." Roman said slowly making Dean blush even more and stutter out that he was fine.

However, an interruption did allow that lie to last long. Because their former brother quickly butted into the conversation after eavesdropping.

"Alright! I'm done with the two of you not realizing that both of your feelings are mutual! We'd been brothers for how long? And you still think your love is one-sided? You both have come to me hoping that the other will say something and it's honestly going nowhere! You need to talk this out and stop dancing around each other like a bunch of ballerinas!" Seth groaned, and though he knew he should've just let them figure it out themselves, being the middle man who knew the truth but couldn't say anything had become tiring. And its been happening for so long that he couldn't take it anymore.

"Seth!" Both of the men cried out before nervously glancing at the other to see their reaction to the awkward moment. And then quickly opened their mouths to explain themselves.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I'm back and better! I honestly wasn't going to move their relationship so fast but I feel like Seth would get fed up with them acting clueless after all of those years that he knew they liked each other. Until next time!- ~Beloved Honey~.