2:00 AM

"Kim Taehyung, defend yourself."

"W-well, I was in the bathroom when Jungkook had originally died."

"And...?"

"How could I kill him when I was in a different room??"

"True."

"Sir- Mr. Criminologist- the crime scene investigators had noted that a broken door/lock was indeed there. The door/lock was of the bathroom door, which was what Taehyung had been locked in."

The assistant flipped a page of her notes.

"I thought you originally thought Taehyung was the killer."

"I'm just going with what is already laid out and who it points to."

"...."

"Ahem- anyways, thank you Taehyung. About the objects, as of now, we have found six separate evidences including the lock/door. We have, assumingely, Jungkook's blood that was pooled at the end of the hall that connected the entrance to the dining room, vomit, a smashed cake that was found on the table in front of Jungkook, broken glass, and bloody footsteps."

"And so..?"

"And so we first need to measure everyone's foot size and stride. Come with me."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

HURHUEHUE

Now none of you know who the killer is, now that Taehyung's name is temporarily cleared

Hmmmmmmmmm-

Anyways, please vote, comment, and stick to the end of this book (you'll never see it coming HEEEEEEEEHEEEEE)

~Saika~