8:00 AM

"Ugh- why do they have to be so secretive. Why can't the killer just come out and say who they are?"

"Because they don't want to be charged with murder. It's that simple."

The criminologist turned and found himself face to face with the assistant.

"What do you want."

"I say you let me help you in this case."

"No."

"But you saw how I changed the course of the case!"

"It was unnecessary."

"Why you-!"

The criminologist pulled the assistant by the collar of her dress shirt.

"Fine. If you think you're so high and mighty, why don't you help me with the case."

"Perfect."

The assistant's scarlet red lips were pursed together.

|||

"So what do we have to work with?"

The criminologist and assistant were in the laboratory where the objects/evidence were undergoing tests.

"We've analyzed most of the body, the cake, vomit, flowers and the glass shards."

"And...?"

"The body does not have any signs of digesting a cake. Not even a speck."

"But the vomit-"

"It's possible that it was someone else."

"Indeed. Usually the stomach would have some remaining bits of food."

The assistant smirked at the criminologist before going back to her business poker face.

"What about the flowers?"

"Oh yes. Funny thing. They were Azaleas."

The criminologist eyes flew open.

"So you're saying that if there were Azaleas on the table, the cake didn't have to have petals directly baked into it?"

"It could be."

"Wow. Back to square one."

"But you also have this. The glass shards."

The head investigator showed them the glass shards.

The glass shards were in medium pieces. They were large, but no bigger than a palm. They also were stained with blood. Lots of blood.

"Did you analyze the blood?"

"Yes. Funny thing though. The blood was from different people. Some showed as one person, another shard showed a different person, and so on."

"Wait so you're saying...?"

"All six of them could have each taken a part in killing Jungkook."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
OOOOOOO-

GETTING DOWNN NNN-

Do you think all of them are the killers??

Anyways~ please vote, comment, and stick to the end of this fanfic~

~Saika~