9:00 AM

"So..?"

"So? S o? You, Min Yoongi, don't care if you are labeled as a murderer and were charged of murder??"

"No. I don't have a thing to be worried about. I had nothing to do with this."

The assistant pursed her blood red lips. He seemed.... flamboyant..... or too confident.... they clearly had evidence against all of them, yet...?

"Can I go to the bathroom...?"

Hoseok asked. He looked nauseous, almost like he had been a sailor on a rocky sea, fighting for control over the vessel.

"Hmm? What seems to be the problem?"

"Stomachache I suppose..."

"Wait- Hoseok. Did you by chance eat some of the cake..?"

"Er. Yes...."

"....Come with me."

The assistant rushed Hoseok out to get him to the infirmary.

"What happened..?"

"He might of consumed an Azalea flower."

The five guys all gave a frightened look to each other.

"Moving on. Jungkook was sat up and was looking flawless..."

"What's that got to do with anything? My boyfriend is perfect every moment."

"I meant that he had flawless makeup and his clothes were neatly in place."

"Huh...?"

"Someone must have prettied him up before we got to the scene. Problem is, we don't know who it is, unless someone comes out and confesses."

The five of them sat in silence, hoping the empty void of soundless seconds would swallow the question up.

"It-it was me."

A strong yet feeble voice called.

"Jinnie!!"

"Stop. I was responsible for it."

"You might not have committed the murder, but you were there. Take him into custody."

"Jinnie-hyung!!"

"..."

Two men came in and each took one of Seokjin's arms.

"But he didn't do anything!"

"True, but he was part of the murder, therefore earning him a spot in the jail."

Namjoon glared lasers at the criminologist. If he didn't know any better, he'd probably cower in the corner from Namjoon's strong gaze.

"Fine. Prove that we all are guilty. I'm not even sorry."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
My poor Jinnie ;w;

He's in jail ;w;

Sigh

You'll see how this all connects at the end :>

Anyways, please vote, comment, and stick to the end of this fanfic~

~Saika~