003

he was correct.

the night was indeed long.

jeongguk and namjoon had already left home, leaving hoseok and yoongi to stay at the bar.

hoseok was drunk. it was yoongi who was the sober one. he hadn't drank any alcohol the entire night, knowing that hoseok would be blackout drunk. so, he had only drank water.

hoseok rested his head onto yoongi's shoulder.

"ah, hyung. i'm so exhausted." the younger let out. yoongi just nodded in empathy. "i know, i know."

hoseok shook his head slightly. "no. you don't. you didn't even stay at the dorms when you were married."

"well, hoseok. i had a wife. we had to live together." yoongi chuckled. "yeah, but she was a bitch. wasn't she?" hoseok laughed. yoongi shrugged. "she was a handful, but not enough to be a bitch."

hoseok looked up at yoongi.

if hoseok was honest, he wouldn't deny his feelings for yoongi. after jimin's death, hoseok felt bad for him. yoongi was so close to jimin and to just have yoongi experience the death of his friend, hoseok felt the need to comfort the poor guy. but, day after day of comforting turned into day after day of realizing how much he had loved yoongi.

maybe yoongi liked him back?

no.

yoongi loved jimin.

so, what? jimin was gone now. hoseok had a chance, might as well take it.

with his index finger and thumb, hoseok turned yoongi's face to him. and just like that;

their lips were touching.

yoongi was taken aback. but, he copied hoseok's actions. kissing the other until they took things further.

hoseok pulled yoongi into the bathroom of the bar and the two went at it. hoseok trailed kisses all over yoongi's body. yoongi loved the attention. even though he didn't return the same feelings, it at least gave him the love and attention he had craved.

whatever happened after was a blur to his vision.

...

"hoseok? where are you? you're not at the bar still, right? are you drunk?"

"actually hyung... i'm not drunk, but i'm still at the bar."

"what, why? i'm coming to pick you up."

"namjoon, take yoongi home as well. i think he passed out."

yoongi woke up. his head throbbing and his vision blurred. what happened last night? he couldn't even recall. he was black out drunk. he didn't even remember who he was with.

no. this was wrong. the only memory of the night before that he had was a vision of him drinking some water.

water.

water! he was never drunk. then why did he feel as if he had a hang over? had someone drugged him? no chance. he never left the table he sat at.

a snicker of laughter from the foot of his bed.

"you're really funny, you know?"

yoongi wanted to jump at the figure he was staring at. not jump in the term of attack, but in the way you do when you want to make contact with them. like a kiss or a hug.

"so, min yoongi? how's life been to you?"

+

[ double update ]ooh, i'm gettinghyped up for the nextchapters way too much

[ double update ]
ooh, i'm getting
hyped up for the next
chapters way too much.
– g.