004

you know the feeling that you get when you see someone you haven't seen in a while, but you're too shocked or scared to speak to them.

take that feeling and apply it to seeing the lover you never had who died years ago.

"n-no..."

"what do you mean no?" the figure in front of him asked.

"you're not real... you're dead. this is all a dream, isn't it? a sick dream that i'm going to regret waking up from." yoongi let out.

"please tell me that i'm dreaming." yoongi pleaded.

"i'm afraid you're not."

yoongi could feel the tears streaming down his cheek. his breaths getting heavier and heavier.

"p-park jimin?"

"that's my name. don't wear it out." the latter smiled brightly.

"no. it can't be." yoongi stated. "i'm being delusional. this is all some kind of joke. i know you're not real."

"jimin is supposed to be dead."

the boy in front of him sighed, a tinge of sadness in its tone.

"are you really denying the fact that i'm alive?" jimin asked. yoongi nodded before shaking his head and nodding again. "ugh! i don't know!" the latter groaned, grabbing a fistful of his hair.

"come on," jimin let out.

"let's go somewhere to help clear your thinking."

the two stopped by a cafe. it was small and cozy. the scent of caffeinated beverages and fresh baked pastries lingered around the area.

"wow. it smells amazing here." yoongi admitted. "i used to visit this place when we were still in training." jimin smiled softly, looking around.

yoongi followed behind the other as they walked to the counter.

"hello, what can i get you?" the employee on the other side of the counter asked with a smile. yoongi waited for jimin to order first, seeing as he was already in front of yoongi.

jimin didn't say a word.

the employee cleared his throat. "ahem... sir?" the employee muttered.

"me?" yoongi asked, pointing a finger toward his chest. the employee nodded. "you with the black hair, yes."

"o-oh, sorry. i'll have some warm tea. a tall cup, please." yoongi let out. "okay, will that be for here or to-go?" the other asked. "here." yoongi answered. "okay, your name?"

yoongi hesitated before saying the name.

"jimin."

the employee's eyes widened before shaking his head back to reality.

"a-ah, of course." the boy stuttered, managing to scribble the name onto the cup. "your drink will be ready in a bit."

jimin looked at yoongi, his head tilted as he asked;

"why'd you say my name?"

yoongi, startled, glanced at jimin before telling his sit at a table where he'd answer the question.

"well?" jimin asked. yoongi but his lip. "i should be asking you the questions. why didn't you order? you were already in front of me." the latter stated.

jimin sighed, resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

"no one can see me but you, hyung." jimin let out, "don't worry though. everyone will be able to see me soon."

yoongi plastered on a confused expression.

"how?"

"you need to move on." jimin stated. yoongi's eyebrows furrowed. "move on? what do you mean—"

"i mean— everyone will see me—bangtan, my family, strangers—once you get over me." jimin explained into further detail. yoongi's eyes widened. "get over you? how did you kn—"

"the letters, hyung. i know about them. all of them."

yoongi felt his cheeks rise in temperature as jimin said he had known about the letters. those letters that yoongi had written such a long time ago that he had nearly forgotten all about their existence. he was sure that his face was red by now.

"s-so, you know how i feel..." yoongi muttered. jimin nodded. "mhm, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. i liked you too before i had commited suicide, maybe even a bit now." jimin let out, making yoongi look at him. "y-you like me?" the latter asked. jimin smiled softly. "i don't wanna hurt your feelings, but i can't like you if you want me to be a normal person again." jimin stated.

yoongi swallowed a lump in his throat.

"right... you're right..." the older sighed,

"so, tell me what i have do to get over you?"

+

i've finally got to updatethis story :")the next story i have to update is music teacherif you like namjin :)))– g

this story :")
the next story i have
to update is music teacher
if you like namjin :)))
– g.