005

listening to a voice you haven't heard in a long time can be a good thing or a bad thing.

in this case, it's a good thing.

it's like music to your ears; hearing someone ramble on and on about something as you admire them from a distance.

but what ruins the moment is when the subject they're speaking about happens to be something you'd never want to hear from said person talking to you.

"so, tell me what to do to get over you."

yoongi looked at jimin.

jimin bit his lip, thinking of something to say that would help yoongi in some way.

"okay— um— let's start with this," jimin leaned a bit forward. "why did you start liking me and when?"

yoongi felt his cheeks flush and tried his best not to make any eye contact with jimin as possible. the older looked down at his fidgeting hands and sighed before answering.

"i— well, i started liking you—"

"order for jimin!" a voice called from the counter behind yoongi.

the boy sighed, getting up from his chair and mouthing the word "hold on" to jimin before walking away.

yoongi picked up his order and making his way back to jimin. the older sat down in his chair, taking a sip of his warm drink before speaking once more.

sighing, he spoke.

"i started liking you during the first few weeks of you being added to the group. i don't know why. i was just... attracted to you in a way." yoongi explained.

jimin smiled softly. his eyes making small crescents as his cheeks rose a bit.

"jimin," yoongi let out. "can you tell me more about how you'll come back to life?"

the latter nodded his head.

"of course."

he continued on. "as you can tell, i'm only visible to you. the reason? i'm not entirely sure of. i just know that once you get over me, i will gradually become visible to everyone i know and strangers. when that time does come, the memory of me dying gets erased from everyone's memories."

yoongi watched as jimin spoke. the younger's plump, soft and pink lips moving along with the sound of his voice.

"i'll also mention that if you even have a thought of denial that you're over me, i'll still be only visible to you. you have to get over me completely." jimin added. the older nodded. "is there any thing else i should be told?" yoongi asked. jimin pondered for a moment before his eyes gleamed and he spoke again. "you have a deadline as to when you should be over me. the word 'cherish' will make itself clear on a part of your body. every time a letter of that word disappears, your deadline gets closer." jimin explained.

"that word is a timer, and you've got to beat it."

the two boys walked back to yoongi's apartment. making small talk as each second went by.

"i need more tips." yoongi let out. "what tips?" jimin asked, turning his head to the older. "tips on how to get over you." the latter defined.

jimin bit his lip, thinking of anything else to say that would help yoongi is any sort of way.

"um... when you look at me, what comes to mind?" the younger asked. yoongi stared at jimin, getting lost in the boy's deep brown eyes. the older was getting so caught up in staring and thinking.

what does come to mind when he sees jimin?

beauty.

jimin was so beautiful to yoongi. it made sense that that word would make itself clear.

talent.

jimin was, indeed, talented. with the gift to dance gracefully and sing smoothly. he was an amazing idol.

lastly,

love.

yoongi loved jimin. there was no denying that. if he could, he'd give jimin the entire world because jimin deserved just that. jimin deserved everything.

"i— uh— i think of beauty and— um... talent... and love." yoongi blurted out, his hands moving up to his mouth as soon as he finished the sentence.

"okay, well now whenever you see me, try to avoid thinking that." jimin explained.

try to avoid thinking that?

gosh, getting over jimin was going to be a pain in the ass for yoongi. the poor guy couldn't even take his eyes off of him for a second.

"got it?" jimin asked.

"got it."

+

here's a new chapter!i hope you enjoyed it~i'll be updating nameless next, soif you like taehyung thengo read it :)– g

i hope you enjoyed it~
i'll be updating nameless next, so
if you like taehyung then
go read it :)
g.