Couples Therapy

Kate: So TODAY we are gonna have some fun and maybe watch Seto and Brice argue...I mean...

Seto: Nu

Brice: Ugh

Kate: COUPLES THERAPY

Seto: We're happy...we don't need therapy

Kate: Yes you do. Now. Seto. What would you consider some flaws Brice has.

Seto: He's perfect!

Kate: Come on. You're being lame. Cooperate and this will end quicker.

Seto: FINE!! Um...I guess...he's been stealing some of my cookies lately.

Brice: I WOULD NEVER!!

Seto: I caught you taking them out of the oven and eating them. They were probably burning hot.

Brice: They're just so good!'

Kate: Okay now Brice since you're mad sad something bad about Seto. (I'm a good person I swear)

Brice: He spilled some of my paint the other day...

Sam: Actually that was me. Lol sorry dad.

Brice: Oh...um...

Seto: *crosses his arms*

Brice: He can't make anything but cookies, pancakes, and cakes. He's only good at baking.

Seto: You eat my cookies so I don't know why you're complaining so much. *pokes his nose*

Brice: Shhh I'm trying to complain.

Seto: Ooooo! I got another one!

Kate: Go for it!

Seto: Brice snores so loud I though there was an earthquake once.

Brice: You smack me in your sleep Seto

Seto: Cause you snore

Kate: I can just feel the love!

Seto: And he sneaks up on me and scares me while I'm in the shower.

Brice: You're adorable when you're scared.

Seto: But I'm showering...

Brice: You once scared me to death while spying on me as I was working out.

Seto: It's not spying. I'm enjoying the view.

Brice: Heh...you're cute.

Seto: No I'm not!

Brice: You can't take a compliment either. We've been together for so long and you still can't accept the fact that you're adorable!

Seto: Shush

Brice: Okay I think couples therapy is over.

Kate: Awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Seto: I agree...It didn't help...And we didn't need it in the first place...

Kate: Fine but I am setting you guys up for another appointment.

Sam: OH I CAN SAY GOODBYE TO ALL OF YOU! GO-

Kate: NO I DO THE ENDING THING! OKAY THATS ALL EVERYONE BAI. Sam go kiss Mitch or something.

Sam: :d