bravespiritgirl's Question and Dares

oh and is your magic like harry potter type magic or like a gandolf type magic? oh and excuse me YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

sky: hey wait i have a dare! I DARE YOU TWO TO-

ty: HAVE A SNOW BALL FIGHT!

jason: THEN THROW JELLY EVERYWHERE!

me: my magic didn't work DARN IT!

sky ty and jason: THEN BRICE NEEDS TO GO SING-

me: i dare brice to go up to a random strangers and sing do you wanna build a snw man WHOO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto: Not really. I don't have a wand.And I'm not a wizard I'm a sorcerer.

Brice: Wait wait, Its summer and were supposed to have a snow ball fight.

Seto: *makes it snow*

Brice: o_O

Seto: Snow!!!!

Brice: You broke the laws of nature.

Seto: Who cares. *throws snowball at Brice*

Brice: Hay!! *throws snow ball at Seto*

Seto: *doges*

Brice: :d

Seto: *laughs*

Kate: *throws jelly everywhere* IS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEAUNUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!

Seto: Ooookay...

Brice: *throws snowball at Seto*

Seto: *brushes snow off *

Brice: VICTORY!!!!* runs outside and walks up to a random person*Do you wanna build a snowman?Come on, let's go and play!I never see you anymoreCome out the doorIt's like you've gone awayWe used to be best buddiesAnd now we're notI wish you would tell me why!

Do you wanna build a snowman?It doesn't have to be a snowman...Do you wanna build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdueI've started talking toThe pictures on the walls!!!!

Random Person:o_O da fuck

Brice: *laughs and runs back inside*

Seto: Where did you go?

Brice: Oh nowhere.

Seto: Oookay. We'll remember to comment and vote BAI!!

Brice: BAI!!