Chapter 2

Zane's POV
I get dressed fancy as Travis told me. I don't know where he plans to bring me. So I'm dressing fancy but not too fancy. A dress shirt with a vest and tie and gray buisness pants. The outfit I wore on Valentine's day. I sigh and walk out of the house to see Travis in the car. He's also wearing what he wore on Valentine's day. The outfit is similar to mine. He starts driving in silence. We stop at Olive Garden. Really? Ok Zane. Go with it. Travis smiles at me. "Come on. I saved up money. Order whatever you want and don't hold back." He says. "Wasn't planning to." I say with a smirk. We walk in and get the table in the far corner near the window. My favorite spot to be but I'm not telling him that. We sit and order to the waitress. I take a bite of one of the breadsticks. "So. What do you wanna know about me?" I ask, not caring that my mouth was full. "Alot of things. I've never had the chance to get to know you. What's your favorite anime? Favorite color? If you could do anything in the world what would you do?" He bombards me. I blink and swallow my food. I might as well tell the truth. "Anime. All of them. But Vampire Knight and Fairy Tale are runner ups. Um. Favorite color. It's a tie between black and pink. And what would I do? Take over the world. Duh." I answer. He thinks. "Cool. You seen Yuri on Ice?" He asks. "Yeah. Victurri is adorable to me." I answer. "Odayuri?" He asks. I gasp. "I never thought about that until now. Yeah!" I say. He smiles. "See? They're such a cute couple. Hey. Do you think they're going to have a wedding in season two? All I saw in the preview was Odibek and Yuri as dance partners." Travis asks. "Well. They might. But I'm pretty sure it'll have a time skip where they're already married. I believe it'll mostly evolve around Yurio." I say. "That makes sense. Maybe Odeyuri will be the main ship in season two." He says. "Yeeees." I say. We giggle. Then our food comes and we eat and talk more. I must say. Travis was actually really polite and good at keeping conversation. At the end he pays the bill and we sit there. "So?" He asks. "Nope." I say. "What? After all of that?" He asks sadly. "Yep. When I said I don't like you. I meant it." I say. "Oh. I'll move out as soon as i can. I have a friend here who will take me in. But. Can I do one thing first?" He asks. "Sure. Get it over with." I say. He pulls down my mask and caresses my face. I blush and was about to question him when he. He kissed me. I didn't know what to do. Push him away? Kiss back? What are you thinking Zane, push him away! But I had done nothing. Just stood there frozen with a crimson face and wide eyes. "D-do you forgive me now?" He asks in a husky voice. I blink. "Go. Away." I say, unclear as to why I said it. He nods and hands me the car keys. "I'll order a cab..." He mutters and walks away. I feel my lips. He. Kissed me. Why would he do that? I thought he went after Katelyn. I sigh and go to the car, seeing Travis getting in a cab and riding off. I get in the car and drive the long way home. I get out and see Sean on the front porch with tears in his eyes. "Sean? What's wrong?" I ask. "Travis he. He left. He'd been packing for a week. Said he didn't want to live here amymore." He says. I gasp. He asked me to give him a chance last week. He meant what he said... And he kept his promise. "Do you think he'll be back?" I ask. He shakes his head. "He said he never wanted to see any of us ever again. Why? I thought he liked us." Sean mutters. I hugged him, something I don't usually do. But I know both of us need it. "Listen. He doesn't hate us Sean. He just. Got hurt." I say. "Why isn't he trying to get help?" He asks and looks up at me. "Because....because he feels the person he trusted most. Doesn't love him. And if they don't love him no one does. Just. Let him cool off." I say. He nods. "O-Ok." He stutters. We walk in and go to our separate rooms. I have to fix this. I did something I should never have done.