Chapter 3

Zane's POV
I call Aphmau. She'll know where he is. They keep close tabs. I call her. "Hello?" She asks. "Hey. It's Zane. I'm on a secret mission and i need your help." I say and click my pin. "Ooooh secret mission. What do you need?" She asks. "Now this is super secret Aphmau. Can I really trust you?" I ask. "Yeah yeah!" She says. I take a deep breath. "I need you to be a spy. Tell me about where Travis is and what he's doing. And whatever you do. Don't. Let him even get suspicious about the mission." I say. "Wait.... why?" She asks. "Super secret reasons. Now are you in?" I ask. "Yes sir! I'm on it!" She says and hangs up. I sigh. I hate keeping secrets from Aph.... oh well. I decide to do something to calm me down. Writing my feelings down usually works.
'Travis kissed me. It was like my body had no control. I stood still the whole time. When we parted. I still had zero control over my mind. I rejected him! Told him to get far away from me! That I'd never love him! And the worst part! I didn't mean ANY of it! My mind said no but my heart said that this guy was the one. That i loved him. And now I'm working on fixing what i broke.'
I write. Mike knocks on the door. "Dinner." He says. I get up and walk out and we start eating. It was silent. Sean's eyes were red and puffy and he sniffled every once in a while. "It's Thursday." He mutters. I look at him confused. "Thursday is the day Travis comes home early. And we'd all watch anime or play video games..." Mike says. I look at them with my sympathetic eye. I check my phone to see Aphmau had an address and said he wasn't himself. I text a thanks and stand up. "That's it. I'm getting Travis." I say. They look at me. "Do you know where he is?" Nick asks. "Yes." I say and go to Mike's car since i don't have my own and drive to the address given to me. I knock on the door and Mr. Valcrum opens it. He sees me. "What do you want Ro'meave?" He asks. "Where's Travis?" I ask. "How many times do I have to say it? He isn't in the mood for visitors. Tell all of his other friends this too." He says and goes to slam the door but I put my foot in. It hurt badly but I ignored it. "It's urgent Mr. Valcrum. Now let me speak to him." I say. He growls. "Fine. This way." He says. I follow him to a door. "He's in here meditating." He says and walks off. I open the door and see Travis sitting calmly on the carpet, taking calming breaths. I walk over. "Dad I don't need comfort." He says, thinking I'm his Dad. I kneel in front of him. "I'm not your Dad." I say. His pop open. "Zane?! The Nether are you doing here?! I thought you never wanted to see me again!" He says. "I... I started thinking.... and.... Travis I realized... I love you." I say. He tears up. "Are you lying just to get me back to the house?" He asks, his voice cracking. I kiss him. He kisses back. "Not at all." I whisper when we part. He pulls me close to him. "I love you too Zane. So very much." He says. I kiss him again. "So are you staying here for a while or coming back?" I ask. "Staying for a while." He says. I frown. "Sean is devastated. He thinks you hate them. That they did something wrong. He's been crying ever since you left." I say. "Really?" Travis asks. "Yeah." I answer. "I guess.... I guess I can try to move back in faster. Tell the guys I'm coming home. For now I'll pack." He says and kisses my cheek which makes me flush. He smiles and stands up. "Go on. Don't leave Sean, Nick, and Mike waiting." He says. I nod and go to my car, driving home. When I get there I walk in. The guys stare at me in anticipation. "He's packing to come home now." I say. They cheer and laugh. "We'll throw a party when he gets here!" Nick says. I smile and agree. Then we start planning.
-------
Travis' POV
I smile when I park in front of the house. It's been a whole week of packing and a whole week without Zane. We called at night but that was it.  I open the door and see the house is dark. Is everyone at work? I turn the lights on. "SURPRISE!" I hear my friends/roommates yell. I smile. "Love what you've done to the place." I say. They cheer and run over, hugging me. Zane kisses my cheek, making me blush a bit. He smiles and I smile back. We all chat and party a bit. Mostly karaoke and just dance 2017. Then when Sean, Nick, and Mike crash it's just Zane and I cuddling on the couch drunk. I kiss him and he kisses back roughly. We make out on the couch for a while and then I carry him to his room.