Chapter 8

Zane's POV
Major Time Skip
I pant. I had just given birth two twins. Mitsu and Tsukiya. Moon and light... I hold them with tears in my eyes. Travis smiles. "They're amazing." Travis says. Both kids have grey hair and turquoise eyes. They have small noses like me. But big hands like Travis. I give them to the nurse and fall asleep.
Another Major Time Skip
I

hug Mitsu and Tsukiya before they walk to their first day of elementary school. I smile and go back into the house where Travis is passed out on the couch. This is his last year before he retires as a professional swimmer and becomes an accountant for Pheonix Drop Bank. He makes most of the money around here. My job at Aphmau's bakery doesn't pay as much as I wished it would. I lay beside him on the couch. Then I hear yelling and groan when Sean and Mike run down. Ever since Nick left to live with his wife in Georgia the peace here has gone away. The two tackle eachother and start rolling around. "What is it this time?" I ask. "MIKE STOLE MY PIE!" Sean yells. "YOU HAD IT ALL TO YOURSELF! ONE SLICE SHOULDN'T HURT!" Mike asks. "Sean. Share or I'll take your phone away. Mike. Don't steal good without asking or I'll take your art supplies." I say. They gasp and part, standing and walking to do their own things. "Acting like a bunch of kids." I say and shake my head. Travis chuckles. "Lord of the flies reference." He mutters and pulls me closer. I cuddle into him. I moan. "You know... the kids are gone and the guys will leave as soon as they hear us... why don't we. You know?" I ask and bring my fingers to the rem of his pants. He chuckles and pulls me into a kiss. "I'd be glad to.." He says and picks me up.