I Love You:

Hermione's Pov:
When the person left, I sighed and jumped on the bed. I hated them for ruining the moment. Draco chuckled and hovered above me as he kissed my lips. I kissed him back forgetting everything. His cold hands ran up my shirt and I gasped at the coldness. He drew away. "Your hands are cold." I spoke. He smiled sheepishly and kissed me again. I smiled as he hesitantly placed his hands there again. I smiled and slowly he kissed my lips, my neck. Slowly I sat up and he did the same.

I slipped down the bed and winked, he frowned and I unfastened his trousers slipped them down before I grabbed the waist band of his pants eased his briefs over his hips, and brushed the length of his cock with my palm before taking him in her mouth. He gasped, before his eyes shut. When I gave a throaty moan, then rolled my mouth from base to tip and whispered, his eyes snapped open and he looked at me, our eyes, locked on his, as I opened my mouth, and slid all the way down.

"What?" I asked.

"Shh," he said, pulling me up so we were face-to-face again. He unbuttoned my trousers and slid them down, he then slid my underwear down and laid me down before he  slid his hands between my legs, positioning fingers and thumb.  He nuzzled against me, his lips on my neck, nibbling and kissing his way up to my earlobe, where I have  always been ticklish. "Ooh," I whispered. "Ooh! Oh, oh, oh," I  sighed, as he worked his fingers against the slick seam . . . and then I forgot to pose, forgot about trying to look good, and lost myself inside my own pleasure. I squeezed my eyes shut as I clamped my  thighs against his wrist and snapped my hips up, once, twice, three times before I froze, all the muscles in my thighs and belly and bottom tense and quivering, I contracted against his fingers.

Before I  could recover, he'd drew away slipped inside my. I gasped and my back arched. He kissed me again but I drew away slipped his shirt over his head. He did the same with me and removed my bra, before he kissed me and then thrusted in me. I moaned in pleasure.
After the first thrust he had to hold still, I know he would explode.

He reached down and stroked my cheek, then my hair. "Oh, Merlin," I whispered, swivelling my hips in a way I knew would send him right over the edge. He gasped and shut his eyes, as he thrusted into me again and then neither of us spoke. I had one hand on his shoulder, the other slowly stroking his back, from the nape of his neck to the base of his spine.

"You feel so good," I whispered . . . and then Draco couldn't hold back any longer. He plunged inside me, deep into that maddening clutch, that heat. I moaned, my hands locked onto his shoulders, my breath against his face, my voice in his ear, urging him on.

Again and again I screamed his name and to be honest this was the best sex I have ever had.  I could see why they name him the Slytherin sex god. He thrusted in me again and again and my back arched. "Oh my god." I screamed as I came.
When we came down from our high Draco slipped outside me and we laid besides each other not really caring about anything. "That was amazing." Draco spoke. I agreed. "I can see why they call you the Slytherin sex god." I spoke. He smirked and kissed me again. I smiled and when we drew away I looked at the clock and  noticed it was nearing dinner. I sat up and sighed, Draco did the same. "What's wrong?" "Nothing dinners coming soon." He nodded and I stood up. "So not fair." I felt his cold hands on my waist, as well as his hard on. I smirked as he kissed my neck. "One more." I nodded yes and a second later I was on the bed and he thrusted inside me....

When we came down we found the others. "Oh Draco." Blaise spoke. I blushed and lobbed a cushion at him. "Well he's better than you." I spoke. He glared at me as he remembered sixth year. Draco looked confused but I just kissed him. "you don't want to know." I whispered. He nodded and kissed me again. "Well we know they're going to have a lot of children." Lavender hissed. "Your going to become a Weasley brown so watch it!" I hissed. She stood up and Draco wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and I gasped. He drew closer to my ear and whispered "I love you." I blushed and smiled before I whispered it back. He smiled and kissed me again before Blaise gagged and said we had to go down for dinner. Draco groaned and slipped his hand in mine before we walked towards the hall.

People stared but we ignored them and sat down. Again we talked and the stares still came but as we walked back, and we entered our bedroom I found Crookshanks. I smiled and picked him up before I found myself in Draco's arms. I smiled and leant back.

"I truly do love you Hermione." he spoke. "I love you too." I spoke. He smiled and kissed my neck.