Welcome Home

Kat's Pov(yes that's meabove)

Edit- that is karlee steel. The me above thing was Kat saying that not the author. Locate ur chill.

I grabbed my bag and Jake handed me my suitcase. "Welcome home," he says. I smiled, adjusting my hoodie. it was a Martinez twins hoodie. "Welcome HOME!," Everyone yells. I smiled and hugged everyone. and that's when they walked in, the Martinez Twins. I took a deep breathe. "Ivan, She's wearing our Merch!," Emilio yells. I laughed. "Her laugh is even more perfect in person," Chance says. I flushed bright red. Emilio hugged me and then Ivan did. "Guys, give her some space," Tessa says. "It's fine," I say. Emilio smiled. I grabbed my bag and Tessa showed me my room. "Wait this used to be A-" "Do not say her name we do not speak of the she-devil" Tessa says. I giggled. "I'm gonna hit the showers," I yell. I grabbed sweatpants, my hair brush and one of Tessa's old Team 10 shirts she gave to me.  I let the water relax my cool muscles and began singing. "I think you're perfect baby even with your flaws, you ask what I like about you, Ooh I love it all," I sang out loud. I finished the song and stepped out of the shower, getting dressed. I walked to my room. "Your all I ever need, baby your amazing, your angel come and save me," I sang, hitting the right notes. I braided my hair and walked down stairs. "Where did you learn to sing like that?" Emilio asked. "I have been singing since I was 2," I answered. "Hey , whoever was singing, keep doing that, we need some music in our life," Chance says. I smiled and grabbed a granola bar. "Shit, I have practice at 7:00, I need to get ready," I yelled. I quickly threw on shorts and then my socks grabbing my soccer bag and a water bottle. "Good luck," Jake says, kissing my cheek, we were basically brother and sister. I smiled. "Thanks Jakey," I replied, running to the field. 

"Come on, guys, we have tournaments in 1 week, if we don't make it through we could miss the play offs, get your head in the game!," I yell. "Yes Captain," the girl replied. "Sara, pass the ball to Mason, Courtney, you drive right and try to divert Her, I get the ball into the Goal," I yell. We continued practicing and soon practice was done. I arrived back at the house and walked in, breathing heavy. I had a scrape on my knee from falling, but when you play soccer, you have to deal with the pain. "Hungry?" Ivan asks. I nodded, taking a drink of water. I smiled at him and sat down eating. he came over and started rubbing my shoulders.  He then began planting kisses down my neck and eventually he made his way to my lips. He picked me up, placing me on the counter and we continued kissing. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands met his hair. his traveled to my waist and he bit my lower lip asking for an entrance. I gladly let him in and we continued to kiss. "Woah!," Emilio says. I pulled away. "What did we just see?" Jake asks. I laughed and leaned my head on Ivan's shoulder. He blushed and I tried to hide my smile. "Well that ain't something you see everyday," Chance says. Ivan helped me down . Jake came up and started tickling me. "Help," I squealed. "Mine," Ivan says, arms locking around me. "Relax, he ain't gonna steal her from you," Emilio says. Ivan carried me upstairs and removed my cleats for me.  "So am I your girlfriend now?" I asked. Ivan nodded. "Girlfriend, I like the sound of that," he says, kissing me again. "I have homework," I say, sighing. He kissed me again. "Now go, I need to do my chemistry," I say. "We can work on ours," Ivan says. "Haha, later," I whisper. He jumps up and runs out, closing my door behind him. I sigh. "What a day!" I exclaim.