nobody better(part 1)

Kat's POV

I woke up and memories of last night flooded my head. I ran to my room from Chance and Anthony's room and slammed my door shut. "I can't do this, I can't," I sobbed quietly. I reached for my small makeup bag and searched for my blue container. I pulled it out, popping it open. I picked up the blade that read 'Don't Hurt Yourself' and placed it against my skin. blood trickled through the tiny slit in my skin and another one appeared below it.  Soon my arms were covered in them. I put on a hoodie and put them away. I sat down on my bed when everyone shouted welcome home. I looked downstairs and seen Ivan. Tears welled in my eyes. Jake looked at me and motioned for me to come down. I slowly walked downstairs. Ivan noticed me and pain crossed his gaze. I was extremely thin, I had dark circles under my eyes, and I had been crying. What could I do? I lost my Parents, My brother, my boyfriend, my best friend. everything was gone. It felt like I didn't matter , Like I should give up. No Kat, don't think like that. Ivan needs you, Jake needs you. Ivan opened his arms and I hugged him. "We'll give you guys a minute." Jake says. I looked at Ivan. 

"Listen I'm re-" I tried to say but he cut me off. "No. I am sorry, I understand how your feeling. but you should know that no matter what happens, I will always love you, nothing can change that." he says. "I love you more than anything Ivan," I whisper. He placed his lips against mine. "Now, let me go see my brother," he says. I nodded, letting him go. Chance walks up to me and hugs me.  I took a deep breathe and decided to get dressed to go out today. (outfit)

I walked downstairs and hugged Ivan goodbye

I walked downstairs and hugged Ivan goodbye. I walked outside and down the street, praying that I could make it to the Logan's house to meet up with him and the Why Don't We Boys. I soon arrived at his apartment and knocked. "Oh hi Mark," I said, laughing as he opened the door. "Hello Kat, LOGAN YOUR DOPEY CHICK IS HERE!" Mark yelled. "I am not dopey, am I dopey?" I asked Logan. "You are definatley  not dopey." Logan answered. I tossed my curls over my shoulder when they walked in. "Hello, I'm Kat," I said waving. "Zach," A brunette says, shaking my hand. "This is Corbyn,Jack,Jonah, and Daniel," He says pointing to them. there was another knock at the door when manager Jeff followed by the one and only Fetty Wap walked in.  "Ready to record?" Logan asked. I nodded, heading to the 'boujee booth' and put on the headphones. The music began and this was the final recording session. "I wanna know what's on your mind. baby can you tell me? we are such a mystery, yeah. I see you likin all those pics, flirtin with that other chick. Baby I can't take this no more." I sang. we finished recording. 

"That was amazing, the song is finished, you sang greatly," Fetty says, high fiving me. "Thanks," I said, he hugged me and then took a selfie with me. We decided to release the song. it was called 'Nobody Better' By Z(me) ft. Fetty Wap. The fans were loving it. Logan began blasting it on his speakers.  I began dancing to the beat. Zach began dancing with me. I think I was falling for him. NO! I love Ivan, With all my heart. he was pretty cute though.