Nobody Better(Part 2)

Kat's POV

"Thanks again Logan," I said, hugging him. I walked outside and began walking home. I felt a hand cover my mouth and kicked and screamed, fighting to get away. "Relax,"Jake says. "Jake? what the hell?" I exclaimed. "What the hell? me? you were with Logan!," He whisper yelled. "Yeah he was helping me record my song!," I whisper yelled back. "Now let me go home," I said, walking away. I opened the door. "Martinez? Chanthony? Tessa? Ericka?" I called. the lights in the house had gone out. I heard a muffled cry and ran to see where it came from. "Chance!." I exclaim rushing to untie him. "Where's Martinez?" I asked. "He took them!" he answers. "Who?" I asked. "Curtis." He answers. I ran upstairs and grabbed my pocket knife. "We have to get them, call Jake." I demanded. grabbing Jake's truck keys. My phone rang. "Ivan? baby? oh thank god." I say. "Hey, yeah can you come get us, we are at...." He whispered the last part. "On the way." I said hanging up. We arrived at the warehouse and ran in. "Get behind me," Chance demands. I heard Ivan yell in pain and we turned noticing him being whipped by Curtis. "Say it," Curtis yelled. "I am in love with Katerina." He cries. "Louder." "I AM IN LOVE WITH KATERINA," He yells as loud as he can. "Not good enough." Curtis yelled. whipping him harder. "Let him go." I said, pulling out my knife. "Kat, fancy seeing you here." Curtis says. "Curtis I swear to god i am going to kill you." I screeched jumping on him. "Why? why?" I asked. smashing his head against the ground. "Because i was jealous," He answered. "Not good enough," I say, spitting on his face. "Chance untie Ivan, Jake grab Tessa and Emilio, I'll get Anthony," I explained. "Now stay here, or else I will slit your throat." I say, tying Curtis to a pole. 

"Anthony." I said, rushing to him. he had hickeys on his neck. "Curtis he- he raped me, because I'm with Chance." He says, sobbing. I hugged him. "It's okay, shh, He can't hurt you anymore Anthony, I promise, Chance is waiting for you," I said. helping him up. I picked up his shirt helping him put it back on. "come on, let's get you home," I say. "Anthony!," Chance cried, rushing to him. Anthony sobbed into Chance's chest and I walked up to Ivan. I grabbed his face with both hands and pressed my lips against his. "I love you, and nothing will EVER change that," I said. He nodded. "We should get married, right now, Marry me." Ivan says. "2 years." I say, kissing his cheek. "Ya'll are fricking goals." Jake says. I smiled and discovered a picture of Ivan and I(pic above)

We arrived home and Ivan followed me up to my room. I laid down on his chest and he tucked my hair behind my ear. "You know what tomorrow is?" He asks. "Our 3 month anniversary." I say. He nods. "Falling in love is the best feeling ever." I say. He smiles and his hands travel to my stomach. "We should tell them." He says. "Right now?" I asked. "They deserve to know," he says. We managed to get everyone into the office. Ivan took my hand and I sat in his lap. "Guys We have to you something," I say. "Okay," Emilio says. "I'm..."

CLIFFHANGER *CUE EVIL LAUGH* LOL. PART 3 WILL BE THE LONGEST PART i RPOMISE. LOVE YOU ALL.