cancer?!

Kats  pov
I woke up feeling very sick and ran to the bathroom to throw up. I noticed I had thrown up straight blood. "EMILIO!" Alex yelled Seeing me puking up the blood. They came running and I continued coughing It up. "It's okay, your okay," Emilio says as we reached the emergency room. "Help please,  my girlfriend is puking up blood and she shaking horribly," Emilio yelled. A group of nurses came running. 

Emilio POV
I shook nervously. "Martinez?" A nurse called I stood up and walked over. "So the test results came back and she doesn't have any serious stomach bleeding but it looks like she does have ovarian  cancer," she says. I nodded. They explained to me what it was.  I nodded and walked back to the waiting lobby.
"So?" Alex asked. "She uh, she has stage 4 ovarian  cancer," I say sighing. He nodded and I decided to call Jakes to let him know. "Hello?" Jake says. "Hey jake, so this morning I brought Kat to the hospital and she was puking up blood. They took some tests and she has stage 4 ovarian cancer, they found a tumor  in her stomach and so they took her back for emergency removal. I just wanted to let you know," I said. "I'm on my way," he says.

(It's been 3 days)
Kats POV
I woke up and looked around. Another day in recovery. I was hungry. "You hungry sweet pea?" A nurse asked. I nodded and she went to grab me something to eat. "Morning babygirl," Emilio says, walking in. I smiled as he pecked my lips. "So, how's life?" I asked. "Strange without you at home" he says. "I wanna cut my hair," I said out of the blue. He nodded. "Alright then let's do it," he says.
(New hair)

I smiled looking in the mirror and I was very happy

I smiled looking in the mirror and I was very happy. "Um Katerina, may we speak with you?" The nurse asked. I nodded. "Now don't freak out but it looks like you have some blood clots in your brain that we are unable to remove at this point. We ARe sorry to inform you that you only have 1 month to live," they say. My heart shattered.

They sent me on my way and we reached the house. I ran inside and everyone hugged me. "1 month?!," chance exclaims. Tears were being shed  all over the room. I couldn't believe it. "Exactly that's why I wanna go out with my friends and do everything I can right now, before my time is up." I said, grabbing a beer and popping it open.

"A toast to living life," I yelled. Everyone laughed at me as I was a bit tipsy. I suddenly felt a sharp pain and collapsed. It hurt. Bad.

I van's POV
I picked her up and ran to the nearest hospital. Everyone was following me. "Help!!" I cried. A group of doctors came running. " she's not breathing!!! CODE BLUE," a nurse yelled. "PAGING DOCTOR  COLLINS. PAGING DOCTOR COLLINS,"another nurse yelled. "Sir you have to back up," another lady says, pushing me back.

"Blake?" A doctor yelled. I stood up. "So, I'm sorry to inform you that due to swelling in the brain and bleeding increasing that Katerina Blake passed away. She died peacefully and not in pain. I'm very sorry for your loss." He says. Tears streamed down my face as I walked back.

"So?" Emilio asked. I shook my head. " she didn't make it," I said. "No," he says. I nodded and I hugged him. We had decided to go home and come back in the morning. She's dead. My other half is dead. At 17 years old she's dead. I can't believe this. Katerina Blake is dead. Welp. I guess she wanted to go home. God gained and angel. And I can't believe it had to be her.

So, that's it... the book is done. I know it was a sudden ending but I have other books to work on. Comment if I should make another Martinez twins book. Much love for you all!!

See you soon my angels.
Stay aesthetic.
~lizzie