The Break(up)

*play any sad song you know*

Emilio's POV

Ivan had been worrying about Kat and so I volunteered to go check up on her. "May I please go back and visit Alex Lange?" I asked the front desk lady. "Of course hun, heard on back," She says, country accent very noticeable. I smiled and walked back. "Emilio, How's Ivan?" Dr.Plantin asks. "He's good, all healed up to," I reply. He smiled and I continued walking. I reached his room and opened the door and gasped at the sight. "Katerina? how could you?" I asked, appalled by seeing her kissing Alex. "Emilio I know it looks bad," She says, tearing up. "Either you tell him or I do," I say, disgusted by her. "I'll do it," She says, tears falling. "No it's not her fault," alex pleads. "I kissed her." "No Alex, I kissed back," She says, fighting him. "go," I say, pointing to the door. she walked out, crying. I sighed and walked over to Alex. "Bro I'm sorry, I forget they were together," He says. "It's fine, just worried how Ivan's gonna take it that's all," I say. 

Kat's POV

I walked into the waiting room. "Ivan can we talk outside please?" I ask. He nods and follows me outside. "So um I know you're gonna get mad and most likely hate me but when I went to talk to Alex, something happened," I say. "Okay? so what happened?" He asks. Tears welled in my eyes as my heartbroke. 
" we kissed," I say, letting go of his hand. He looked at me and sighed. "I'm done," he says, walking away. I sobbed and walked back in, grabbing my bag. "I'm sorry," I said walking passed Ivan. "Kat wait," Emilio says, following me. He spun me around kissed me. I pulled away. "So?" Emilio asked. "Everyone just needs to stop kissing me" I say, getting my car.

(2 WEEKS LATER)
I  had been visiting the boys at the team house when Ivan walked in. "Oh hey look its the slut again," he says. Tears welled in my eyes as I grabbed my bag. "IVAN!" Tessa yelled at him. I grabbed my keys. "Don't go," Alex begs. I ran out to my car. Hes been treating me like garbage ever since he found out that I kissed Alex. It just doesn't end. I drove to my apartment and walked in. I looked at the picture of me and the twins when I had first came here. "I always screw things up," I cried, throwing the picture,shattering it as it the wall. I threw more pictures and then my phone and my bag and I collapsed to the ground. I felt arms wrap around me and the Tristan's comforting voice. My hands were bloody and I was covered in sweat. "Calm down," Tristan whispers. " I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM. I FEEL LIKE IM NEVER GONNA BE HAPPY AGAIN. AND EVERYDAY IT JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE. I CANT MISS HIM ANYMORE. I CANT, I DONT WANT TO!" I CRIED. Tristan rubbed my back.

Emilio's POV
I walked up to her door ready to open it when I heard her yelling. "I hate him, i hate him. I feel like I'm never gonna be happy again. And everyday it just gets worse and worse. I can't miss him anymore. I can't. I don't want to," she yells. My heart shattered. She really hated us. Me and my brother. I backed away slowly and headed back down to chads car. "So?" Chad asks. "She hates us," I said, crying. "No she doesn't," he replies. "Yes she does," I cry. "How do you know?" He asks. "Because I heard her screaming that she did, you didn't hear what I did," I yell, punching the dash. "Why do you care so much?" He asks. "BECAUSE I LOVE HER OKAY!" I yell. His jaw dropped. " but she dated your brother" he says. "I loved her first," I cried. He rubbed my shoulder. " then show her that you love her," he says.