Chapter 2: "So.. sensei, and news?"

Why am I so horrible with titles?
-----

Nya's POV

His.. father?

I thought he was an orphan. I mean, he said that's why he's Sir Clouse's slave in the first place.

I shot my brother a confused look. He immediately pointed back to the man standing a few steps away from him.

"Nya, I want you to meet Sensei Garmadon."

I eyed the older man. He looked like an older version of Lloyd, with the lines and wrinckles around his eyes and on the sides of his face. Not to mention his gray hair and 'sensei' attitude. He wore a short black tunic with white sleeves, accompanied by a green belt, and some golden chinese symbols near the side. He held his wooden staff with one hand, keeping the other behind his back.

"Honored to meet you, sir." I bowed my head a little. "And, thanks for keeping my brother alive, I guess."

The elder gave me a reassuring smile as a greeting and nodded. "Anytime, dear."

"Now, perhaps you want to know why you are here?" He continued.

"Uh, yes. And maybe start with saying where exactly is 'here'."

Sensei Garmadon chuckled at my comment, but when he opened his mouth to answer my question..

"Dad!"

-- Flashback to very early this morning --
Lloyd's POV

I was walking slowly in one of the castle's hallways, a broom in my hand, gazing through the huge window. The sun was still hiding behind the horizon, as it scattered its first sunlights to sit on the skyline, which gave it a lovely orange color with multiple shades of red that intertwined with that pretty purple color of the upper part of the sky.

I decided to stop a while and posed my hands on the window's edge, starring at the beautiful sight of the sunrise.
I've always loved watching the sun rising. It's one of the things that could give me enough hope in this life.

I closed my eyes for some seconds, and let out a long sigh I didn't know I was holding.

I'm tired, you know.
Tired from living in this castle. Tired from being slave. Tired from having to keep all these secrets.

But it'll all be over soon, right?
Princess Skylor is old enough to take the throne. And we became 16 elemental masters in the alliance after adding Kai. So why not strike now?

But, suddenly...

"She what??!" A yelling voice disturbed the silent ambiance.

The King.

I left the broom leaning on the wall, and snuck the closest I could get to the King, hiding behind one of the room's long pillars.

A pale female servant was on her knees, in front of King Chen and Sir Clouse. "I-I have n-no i-idea how th-that happened. I was in her room to wake her up, b-but all I found was th-that scroll." She spoke, terrified, and looked at the paper that was in the minister's hands.

Wait, isn't that Pearl? The princess's servant?

What's going on?

"Your valuable little princess is with us. Your Majesty wants the girl; we want our lands. Order your armies to surrender and we give her back. With all the gratitude to our dear King, general Arcturus." The minister read out loud, stressing on every single word.

It took me some time to actually comprehend the sudden news.

Wh-what? The princess?
No no no no no no no, this can't be. This can't be!
This ruins everything!

I need to tell my dad about all of this tonight.

----

I hope that wasn't a bit confusing to some of you..

I know, I know, this chapter was short and it sucked.

Also, huuuuuge thank you to every single one of you guys. Thanks for voting, commenting, and adding this story to your reading lists. You guys made me so happy. ^_^
I think I replied to all of ur comments. Sorry if I forgot someone. Still, don't get used to that cuz I can't answer every "awesome chapter!" kind of comments each time.

Did you know that u can vote for chapters you like and make the author happy? Click on that freaking star down there!

That's all, folks! Later!

~Ninjagirlfan;D