Chapter 5: "Tomorrow.."

I'm back with the crappy titles again.

----

"Ugh, why are they taking so long?"

The master of fire was clearly losing temper, waiting for the four elemental masters - Paleman, Shade, Camille, and Ash - to be back.
They went sneaking inside the snake armies' base, while the rest waited for them far away from the camp.

"Would you just stop whining like a little girl?" Cole responded, rolling his eyes.

"We know you wanna save your lover but have patience." Said the blind master, Jacob.

Kai was about to argue about what he just said, but then a pinched voice got the fighters' attention..

"I found her!" Shouted Paleman from between pants when he came towards them, returning to his visible, yet still mysterious, state.

"Where is she, Paleman? And where are the others?"

"I'm right here, green ninja."
The master of Form came right after him, shifting from her anacondrai disguise to her purple haired and dressed look.

"I know where the princess is.." He continued, still panting. "It's that prison... in the far end of Ouroboros... That's were they keep her."

"They've surrounded this place, and even guarded it from the inside." Explained the girl. "Not to mention that they have the grounds all covered. And..."

All of the present fighters listened to Form and Light as they described the camp. Well, all exept Kai..

You gotta be kidding me... , were his first thoughts when he heard about the prison.

It's impossible to infiltrate through such base!

I just can't wait around here knowing that Skylor is inside under the mercy of these slithery creatures!

What if they hurt her?

"Shall we wait for the master of Shadow and the master of Smoke to come back?" Neuro's question immediately got his attention.

Heck no!

"Affirmative." Came Zane's answer. "It would be wise to wait for their return in case they have any more to tell."

Wise? Nothing the young firebender can relate to.

"Ugh, but I don't want to wait.." Jay complained.
Kai mumbled an agreement, getting a raised eyebrow from him.

That's probably the first time he agrees with him about anything.

"Guys, don't forget we need a plan before dashing through a military city of serpentine. They'll easily outnumber us. We wait now; Tomorrow we attack."

Everyone nodded and mumbled to each other, seeming to agree with what Lloyd said.

But Kai, he turned his head away from them and crossed his arms. He was able to see the City of Ouroboros from here.

It looks so small from far away. How much of a fortress could it actually be?

-- In the morning --
3rd person POV

All the elemental masters, including Shade and Ash, were gathered.

"That's everything we need to know. Now we just need a proper plan to get in there. I was thinking that maybe we can divide ourselves into two groups. One could..."

"Hold the phone here a second, green boy. Why are you putting the plan?" Camille interrupted.

"Yeah, who made you leader, huh?" Tox hisses with narrow eyes.

"I'm not-"

"Just because you're son of the master doesn't mean you can boss us around!" Said Shade, interrupting the blonde once again.

"I don't want to boss anyone around. I'm just-"

"Hey, that's right. Why are you the leader?" Turner frowned.

The pruple girl turned around, and walked away, pulling Shadow, Posion, and Speed after her.

"Guys wait!"

"Save it, green ninja." Bolobo grumbled, going after them.

Lloyd stared helplessly as they walked away.

"What just happened...." Muttered Ash.

"I don't know. They just.. left."

"Do not worry. I'm on your side. I can see that your plan will lead us to success." Neuro flashed the blonde a smile.

"Eh, Karloff just wants to kick ass." He said, bumping his metal fists together.

Silence ruled upon the remaining fighters.
But, Gravis then broke the calm ambiance. "Friends, where is the porcupine one?" (Pretty much everyone in the fandom called him that so guess it's my turn.)

"Uhh, what?"

"That flame boy. The newest one to join us, you know?"

"Guys, Gravis is right.. Where is Kai!?"

----

How did things turn out like that?

Idk.

And why does every chapter have to end with a cliffhanger? I don't do it on purpose!

Next update won't be until a few weeks cuz it turned out I have a life and I need to take care of it.

AND I'M SUBMITTING THIS ONE IN THE WATTYS TOO!!!

Thank you for the support :). Please don't forget to vote.
Again, you guys are amazing. Love u peeps <3.
Later.

~Ninjagirlfan;D