Chapter 3: "The Alliance"

"You heard the news? The serpentine are holding the princess hostage!"

Yup, another thing to gossip about in the Kingdom of Ninjago. These people are lucky; they never run out of things to rant about. They've been talking about it for a few days non-stop.

But the King on the other hand...
He definitely didn't consider himself as lucky at all.

He sat on his throne, lost in his thoughts, eyeing the armies' supreme general as he knelt before him.

"Your Majesty, they're so strong for us and their campus is well-defended and impenetrable. I.."

"I don't care!" King Chen yelled, landing his fist furiously on his throne's arm, his voice ringing in the castle, making everyone and everything else go quiet. "I will not surrender, and I'm not letting them have my daughter either!"

"Find a way to get her back, general. Or else.." He threatened, sliding his finger in front of his throat with a devilish grin.

The general drew in a sharp breath and gulped, before nodding quickly and bowing his head.

-- Meanwhile in the not-so-far corner of the room --
Lloyd's POV

"I-I d-don't kn-now!" I nearly choked from the lack of air.

Sir Clouse had me pinned to the wall by my neck, which is why I was struggling to breathe at the moment. His grip on my throat tightened. "Don't lie to me. You know the consequences." hissed the minister.

I gulped just at hearing that word. Consequences.

He quickly let me go, then even before I could do anything... *Smack!*

And another hard slap with the back of his hand on my already burning cheek, bringing my weak frame to the ground.

"I'll ask you one last time: Where. Is. My spellbook, Young Garmadon?"

-- Back to King Chen and the general --
3rd person POV

The general got up, and started walking to the door. But, at the spur of a moment, a loud *bam* was heard, accompanied by a *crash*, and caught everybody's attention.

-- At the same time from Lloyd's POV --

The great door crashed into pieces, and dust roamed around it from the impact, causing Sir Clouse's glare to finally abandon me. Honestly, I was never this grateful.

In the blink of an eye, a grey tornado came and spinjitzu-ed right through him.
I took advantage of that and got off the ground.

"Don't you ever dare calling him that again!"

-- Back to King Chen again --
3rd person POV

The general pulled his longsword at the sight of multiple silhouettes in the throne room.
As the dust began to clear, it became pretty easy to tell who where these silhouettes.

-- Switching to Lloyd's POV again --

My gaze couldn't stop shifting uneasily between the two men standing before me - My father and my master; also known as the worst rivals. And I could see Sir Clouse glaring at me from the corner of his eye.

Just imagine yourself finding out that the person you hate the most and was supposed to be dead, like, years ago, is still alive.
I mean, everyone thinks that my dad is dead. How do you think I ended up being Sir Clouse's slave?

Umm, I think that's the perfect time for me to join the others.
Time to get this over with.

-- At the very same time with the King --

King Chen felt the tense build up in his chest when he recognized the previous elemental masters dispersed all around the room. He reached to his staff, but...

"Too late." Said Jay with a shrug. He stood only a few steps from the throne, the Staff of Elements already in his hands, and then smashed it against the hard floor.

"NO!" Yelled King Chen, as his precious crystal shattered into pieces.

Various energy beams emerged from between the broken shards on the ground, all different in color, each reaching immediately to its master and wrapping around them, as if it was rooting to do so for some long time.

"Who are you? A-and how did you get here?" The general questioned in a demanding tone.

"General, we would greatly appreciate if you stay out of this." Lloyd said, coming into view.

"We're here to speak to the King." Hissed Ash. "So get out of the way maybe?"

"I do not take orders from you." He argued, raising his head high and pointing his sword forwards.

A small chuckle was heard, coming from the fire master's direction, as he walked further to the general. "You probably don't know who you're dealing with here."
Fire was soon eating one of his hands, and his eyes were blazing with fury and impatience. He posed a finger on the high-ranked soldier's chest armour, who stood still, studying the younger man's movements. "This is none of your business. We want to have a talk with the King!"

At these words, more guards came into the room, surrounding the rebels, who got ready to defend themselves by summoning their elements.

Then, the blonde came and put his hand on Kai's shoulder, whispering something in his ears. That was probably what made him back off and quench his fire.

"Enough from this. Let's talk business." Started the green fighter. "We're not here to fight. We're here to make a deal."

"We came to do what Your pathetic armies couldn't." Cole continued.

But the general couldn't stand the insult towards him and his soldiers.
"How dare you!" He uttered angrily, motioning for the guards to attack.

"Don't." The King ordered calmly. "I want to hear what they have to say."

"We know Your Majesty's wishes. And we can make them come true." Zane explained, as he stepped forth. "We will get the Princess back, without the armies' surrender, but on our conditions."

"And these are..?"

"Let us be."

The King raised an eyebrow at the Ice master's answer.

"It's simple: Stop chasing us and ruining our lives!" Turner spoke up, not budging from his spot.

Kai then continued, "We want to be able to live amongst the rest of the people, without having to worry about the day where we'll be burned alive."

"That's our only condition. If you can guarantee us this, we can get the princess back." Concluded Neuro, crossing his arms.

"So, what does Your Majesty says?" Questioned the master of earth, as his lips curled up in a smirk.

Kai's POV

Silence fell upon the room.

This feels so awkward, but in a good way.
I mean, we're just a bunch of teenagers who burst into the King's throne room with pretty much no plan. Having the King actually hearing us speak our minds is definitely not what was expected.

But hey, we all know how helpless he is without his staff.

King Chen drew a deep breath, catching everyone's attention, before he uttered slowly. "Only when my daughter is back here, safe and sound, is when you can get what you want."

No way in the name of the First Spinjitzu Master is that happening!

----

You.
Do.
Not.
Know.
How.
Much.
Time.
Did.
That.
Take.
To.
Write.

That was so freaking hard but I finished it! >_<
I really hope you guys liked it.

So, what do you think will happen, eh? Lemme know!

Thanks for reading! And plz don't forget to vote!

Peace out.

~Ninjagirlfan;D