Captured... or not

Tom knew there was no use shooting. If anything it would just get the killed. They might have bad aim but they could definitely hit them now. Unless Tom shot Edd... then that would be a huge distraction and since they were all random people they wouldn't know what to do if their leader was dead. All in a matter of seconds these thought came To tom and before the helicopter could get away Edd had a bullet in his throat.
Tord looked at Tom he wasn't pleased but he seemed to understand why tom did that.
The green army's 'soldiers' didn't know what to do
"Uhh What do we do now..." one asked
They all looked at Tord and Tom "you join me" Tord said. It wouldn't be easy but he could train them. Or use them for something else.
Time skip Bc reasons
What's left of the green army was told to clean up the bodies and to dig a mass grave for them.
Tord and Tom were in Tord's office. Tord had so many questions but didn't know where to start.
"How did you get here"
Tom looked like he didn't want to answer that but he did anyways "I missed you after what happened and I spent all my time drinking and sulking. I wanted to be near you again so I found this to be the only way."
Tord didn't understand why Tom would have missed him
"Why did you miss me?"
Tom choked up he couldn't answer that. He needed an excuse. "We were friends before that...before you left ... and I wanted to repair that if possible. "
Tom was clearly lying tom was always bad at lying
"Tom be honest" Tord looked right into Tom's black voids
"I-i missed you because... because I love you....." Tom looked to the ground.
Tord put a finger under Tom's chin making him look up at him.
"I-i can't believe you." He said. Tom got worried. He didn't know how Tord would react "I can't believe you didn't tell me sooner. " Tord said. A wave of relief washed over tom. "I love you to" before tom could say anything Tord's lips were pressed against his kissing him roughly and forcefully.
Tom kisses back timidly. He had never been kissed like this. Sure he had been kissed on the cheek before and kissed some other people on the cheeks before but never like this. This kiss made him feel ALIVE and it felt like he was owned by Tord. He felt like this is what he was missing his whole life.
Tord pulled back and looked into the voids that were Tom's eyes. "You belong to me." Tord said
Tom got a feeling when Tord said that. A tingly feeling. "Yes I do" he liked this.. being owned. It felt right. Especially for Tord to be the one who has claimed him