Stay with me

Tord had decided tom wasn't aloud to be alone anymore. With everything going on he didn't want anything to happen to him. Especially something that could easily be avoided. He called Tom into his office. "Morning Thomas, from now on you are to stay by my side at all times."
Tom didn't know how to react to this. He had work around the base. Things to do. "Sir...I have work to do... and recruits to train..."
Tord put his elbows on his desk and his hands together. "Someone else will be taking that job. You'll be with me. Your new job will be to help me."
Tom simply nodded. He felt like Tord though of him as disabled even tho he could see perfectly fine with the goggles.
Tom was basically now in charge of planning meetings and making schedules he was always with Tord. When Tord was in his office tom was there to. When Tord went to eat so did Tom. When Tord went to bed... Tom slept with him.
Tord wouldn't ever let Tom be alone. He was always watching him. He loved Tom and wouldn't let anything happen to him.

___________________
Sorry it's short
Next chapter will be longer
It's like 2 am here I can't think enough to write a good story right now but I wanted to update before going to sleep