Author's Note

Okaaaay. Rants start here:

KEVIN LOVE IS REAL. He's currently a player in Cleveland Cavaliers (As of this year 2017). HE'S LIKE THE GREEK GOD IN NBA FOR PETE'S SAKE! HAHAHA

Anddddd I've been a total bollocks! Stupid :( I just noticed that I haven't posted the part #1, which was supposed to be Chapter 2. I'm sorry. Huhuuu, If you haven't read that one, you can read it now. Sorry!

Somewhere in this book, you'll get to see his basketball stats when he was still in HS and in his UCLA College days. I don't make it up, I just write it with my imagination of how he did it.

YES. I can post three - ten - chapters and I hope you will not complain that it's still on the same day. I can do that. It's my story, guys, and it can be June 15, 2003 FOREVER and you can either SUCK IT UP or LEAVE. Sorry.

You can comment ANYTHING, correct me if SOMETHING is wrong or you just have NOTHING to do. HATE comments are appreciated. Just beware as you sleep at night because I WILL HAUNT YOU DOWN. Really. Just kidding. Maybe.

The pictures of Kevin Love are not mine. It belongs to their rightful owners. If I can, I will post where I got the picture either by link or by site.

AND I LOVE YOU FOR READING THIS STORY. I'LL LET YOU BE MY BRIDESMAID WHEN KEVIN LOVE AND I GOT MARRIED. LOL HAHAHA THANK YOU FOR READING! :)