221b Baker Street

John and Sherlock got a taxi to take them back to 221b Baker Street, where they talked the entire way about who the possible gunmen might be, who they might be working for.

When they got up to the flat, John took three steps up the stairs before loudly exclaiming, "Rosie!"

"What about her?" Sherlock asked.

"She's with a babysitter! And I totally forgot! Shit shit shit!" John said, pulling out his phone and quickly calling the babysitter.

Sherlock watched as John got yelled at by the babysitter for being out so late.

"I promise, I'll give you loads extra money. Can you please just watch her for the night?" John said. Sherlock only heard muffled shouts from the phone. "Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes to pick her up." John said, hanging up the phone.

John looked up and sighed heavily. Then he looked at Sherlock and said, "I have to go pick up Rosie from my house. Stay here and I'll be back with her in half an hour or so." John looked at Sherlock, somewhat apologetically, before turning and heading towards the door.

"Wait, John!" Sherlock said. Sherlock caught John right as he was about to leave. John turned to Sherlock as Sherlock kissed John. They wrapped their arms around each other, neither of them wanting to leave each other's company. The only thing that broke them apart was the sound of a dustpan clattering to the floor.

Sherlock and John both broke abruptly to see Mrs Hudson standing at the end of the hallway, dustpan at her feet. She had the largest smile on her face and said, "About bloody time you two!"

"Uh, well, I gotta go get Rosie." John said, quickly leaving.

Sherlock looked at Mrs Hudson, who was still beaming. "I knew that you two loved each other." Mrs Hudson said. "I always knew it."

Sherlock smiled and walked over to hug Mrs Hudson. She wasn't used to getting hugs from Sherlock, but the way he wrapped himself around her made everything seem normal.

"Well, I have to go back to cleaning." Mrs Hudson said. "Tomorrow morning I will expect to hear everything from you boys."

Mrs Hudson left to go cleaning. Sherlock, on the other hand, had nothing to do without John here. He sat by the front door, waiting, thinking, for an entire half hour.

John came in with a baby Rosie to Sherlock sitting lonely behind the front door.

"John!" Sherlock practically yelled. John, who was carrying a sleepy baby, shushed Sherlock. "Oh, right." Sherlock said in a whisper.

"I'm gonna put her in my old bedroom." John said, carrying her up the stairs. Sherlock followed, like a lost puppy. Sherlock was lost when he wasn't with John.

Sherlock and John sat on the couch of the flat. They sat awkwardly in silence until Sherlock said, "You should talk, John."

"Why me?" John said.

"Because you married another woman, had a baby with her, and still always loved me." Sherlock said. "I hate being confused, John, and you're the only one who can enlighten me about this."

"Honestly, Sherlock, I don't even really know quite yet." John said. "Maybe you should tell your story, and I'll figure out mine."

"Alright, I guess." Sherlock said. "I'll start."

--

Thank you all so much for over 50 reads!!! Ah!!! This is amazing!! OML THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I CAN NOT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE ILY!!!

I'm just gonna say the usual, comment and tell me what you like, what you don't, what you want to see. I think my part with Mrs Hudson is pretty good, right??

Also, I am shit at titles if you haven't noticed. Sorry.

If any of you watch America's Got Talent, and you saw the episode from last night, then you will have seen the "real life Sherlock Holmes". Okay when I watched that I started to squeal and went total fangirl. Here I'll add the video:

It's absolutely amazing, except they didn't play the Sherlock theme for it. My mom was so confused when I started to roll on the floor, saying it's perfect. But hey, that's just a typical fangirl.

Later! -Dillon