Chapter 2: First Day first friend

UT Sans will just be called Sans
UT Papyrus will just be called Papyrus
US Sans: Blue
US Papyrus: Stretch
UF Sans: Red
UF Papyrus: Edge
SF Sans: Berry
SF Papyrus: Slim

Your alarm went off making a ding sound every two seconds you groaned as you rolled over and tapped your phone to stop that awful noise that woke you up from your peaceful sleep. You rubbed your eyes as you got up slowly your mum placed your new uniform on your bed ready for you " ugh..... morning already" you said as you grabbed your uniform and got changed " Y/N breakfast!" your mum shouted from down stairs " coming hang on!" you shouted back as you were sorting out F/C trainers you then put all your stuff ready for the day in your F/C bag and ran downstairs your mother was getting ready for work " breakfast is on the side have a good first day at school Y/N" she said as she kissed your forehead " mum gross... yeah see ya later" you said rubbing your forehead your mother just giggled and waved bye to you as she walked out the front door. You sighed and grabbed your breakfast off the side your mother had cooked you some pancakes with some syrup you ate it you thought your mother was so good at making pancakes and that no one else could make pancakes like her. After you finished your pancakes you had a quick drink of orange and left to go to school Tale high was not that far from your house it was only six blocks away and you didn't mind walking for your other schools you had to take a bus and you hated taking buses sometimes they would smell or kids would kick, push or fling things at your chair. You were hoping today to make some friends and maybe get to know Mae more she seemed that she would love to be friends with you maybe if that grumpy skeleton doesn't stop you. As you were walking to school you noticed those two kids again on the other side of the road and a bit far from you you also saw Mae holding hands with the girl with dark brown hair and you also saw a girl that looked the same age as Mae you could see that she had light blonde hair with a light blue stripe going around the back of her hair she was next to a very tall and rough looking skeleton wearing a black jacket zipped halfway up and also had a fluffy hood like the skeleton that you saw yesterday with Mae. You couldn't quite see his face tough as you got into school there was still fifteen minutes till first class starts so you just sat on the bench and waited you watched as loads of different kinds of monsters walked in some looking sweet and innocent some looking very scary and mean. You could also tell you were being stared at but you ignored it the best you could The start of school bell rang you got up and ran two the entrance you weren't watching where you were running and bumped into another skeleton " oh god i'm so sorry I didn't mean too are you alright?" you said looking down a bit at the short skeleton for a second you thought it was the grumpy skeleton from yesterday but this one was a little bit smaller he turned around and smiled up at you with big blue pupils in his eye sockets " I'M FINE HUMAN IT'S OK ARE YOU OK?" you blushed a little on how adorable he sounded and how he tilted his head " y-yeah i'm fine heh" you said as you started walking the short skeleton followed you " OH ARE YOU THE NEW HUMAN? OH MY STARS SORRY I DIDN'T REALISE" you smiled and giggled a little at him " its fine im Y/N L/N what yours?" he smiled at you again and jumped a little " I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SA- URRR... BLUE!" he said with a little pose you couldn't help giggle on how cute this skeleton was " well the Magnificent Blue what class you got first?" you said " I HAVE MATHS WITH MY BROTHER IF HE'S NOT LATE AGAIN HE IS SO LAZY" you looked at your timetable you had science first you were a bit disappointed you wanted to talk more with Blue " I have science Blue.." " AWWWW THATS A SHAME... I WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU MORE MISS Y/N WELL MY BROTHERS OVER THERE WAITING FOR ME BY THE CLASS BYE MISS Y/N" Blue said running and waving bye to you you looked at the maths class entrance and saw a skeleton taller than Blue he had a lazy face on as Blue jumped up and down clapping the skeleton that you now think is Blues brother looked up at you and smiled lazily before they both walked into the classroom. You blushed a little but shook your head as you walked into Dr Gaster's room " Ah good morning Y/N" you nodded and smiled at him " urr.. where do I sit DR Gaster?" you asked looking around.