Chapter 4: Weekend Plans

It was Thursday You actually dare you say it enjoyed school for your first week you made loads of new friends already well a bunch of skeletons that look almost the same and two awesome girls the same age as you. You smiled to yourself as you walked to school swishing your H/L H/C out your face. You wanted to ask For Mae and Suzys numbers but you were too nervous to ask them. You puffed up your cheeks annoyed with yourself you wanted the skeletons numbers as well especially Blues brother Stretch they called him you spoke to him a few times yesterday in English you dont know why but he was very attractive for a skeleton monster. You shook your head and laughed weakly to yourself " geez... what am I thinking haha..." you got threw the school gates " hiya kiddo" You jumped and threw you hands in the air screaming a little " JEsus christ Sans where did you come from??" you said as you put your hand on your chest to control your breathing. Sans just grinned at you shrugging " magic kid heh..." he said as he put his hands in his blue jacket pockets you rolled your eyes at him and smiled " so whats up?" Sans white pinpricks in his eye sockets turned to you as you two walked to the school entrance " oh yeah sweet little Mae wants you to meet us on the school field at lunch" he said as he winked lazily. You nodded and smiled " ok" you spent most of your lunch time now with Mae and Suzy and some of the skeletons mostly Red and Slim because they were always by Mae and Suzy you still wanted to figure out what their relationships with each other were and wanted to be nosey a little to learn more about the skeletons of course. Sans pointed his first finger and thumb at you as he walked in backwards into school " great see ya later kid I have science first and I can't be late" he said as he turned around and went into one of the science classes". You raised an eyebrow at this Sans hated lessons on what you learnt this week he would always fall asleep or get Papyrus to write stuff down for him and was also sometimes late if he didn't have a class with his brother you just shook your head as you went upstairs to your music class you didn't really like music but in this school you did Mae and Red were in your class and Red always started to mess with the buttons on the closest keyboard to him and would press them with that shit eating grin making the class giggle Mae had to control her laughter as she told him off. But you you just laughed your ass off he was the only reason you loved going to music class the teacher well he would just sigh and carry on with the lesson you could tell he didn't really wanna be there. As you walked into class you could see that the music teacher wasn't here yet and that paper airplanes and paper balls were flying over the classroom some monster girls were on there phones or putting makeup on. You looked around the class and saw Mae and Red Mae was pushing Reds hands away from the keyboard you couldn't hear them over the group of boy monsters laughing as they threw paper things at one another but could read Maes lips she was saying "dont or dont you fucking dare" to Red of course he only replied by making his grin wider and moving his hands closer to the keyboard. You walked up and smiled as you sat next to Mae hearing them clearly now " Red I swear to God you press any of those buttons on the bloody keyboard today and you can kiss your jacket good bye" Mae said as she pushed Reds hand away again and glared into his eye sockets. " aww flower you love it when I PUSH ya buttons heh heh~" he said as he wiggled his bone brows how did skeletons do that again?. You try not to laugh at the terrible pun Mae just rolled her eyes and groaned in annoyance as she turned to you " jesus fucking christ Red.." she mumbled. Red just chuckled darkly knowing that she was beaten Mae smiled as she realised you were next to her you waved a little as you placed your arms on the table " oh sorry Y/N didnt know you were there hehe but yeah maybe just maybe today we could have a nice lesson without buttons being pushed" Mae said saying the last part roughly as she nudged Red making him grunt. You giggled a little " aw come on Mae Red makes this lesson more amusing and I've seen you laughing a little dont hide it" you said playfully as you nudged Mae she looked pissed now and to make matters worse Red started to press that werid sexual moan button as he started nudging Mae too " yeah come on doll Y/N's right I make it more fun" he said as he had a glint in his red eye and a evil sharp smile on. Mae just closed her eyes and sighed heavily trying not to break Reds skull on the table.