Prologue

The dark brown tabby tom was watching his siblings play hide and seek. He was suppose to be seeking them but he had no clue where they were and didn't want to go out and find them alone. He already bet that his two sisters were on two completely different sides of the camp. He was still scared that he would run into one of the mean apprentices like Halfpaw or Whitepaw. He quivered in fear but slowly headed out of the nursery.

He and his siblings where finally two moons old. It felt good to know they only had four more moons until they were apprentices. He knew it couldn't take that long if they kept having fun. At the moment, Heatstar was out with Blackpaw and Leopardpaw for their warrior assignments.

The tom decided to go and find Flamekit first. His smaller sister could be hiding in the apprentice den like she usually did buthe doubt that. Halfpaw was in there asleep. She wouldn't risk waking him up when Heatstar and Blackpaw weren't in the camp. He lifted his nose trying to find her scent but it didn't work. He could hardly scent anything. He sighed and went to check around the apprentice den either way.

He found no one in the den except the sleeping apprentice that he hated. Next he went to check around the camp on the outside walls knowing Cheetahkit sometimes found spots in the cracks to hide and blend in with. He found his spotted brother and chuckled.

"Got you Cheetahkit! Come on, we got to go find everyone else." The tabby whispered and headed toward the medicine cat den.

Bluekit liked to hide in there since he masked her scent with all the herbs. The spotted tom followed the striped tom in search of their sister. Tigerkit soon found her trying to hide with the poppy seeds.

"Got you Bluekit. Now let's go find Silverkit and Flamekit." He said as he headed back out of the den with his two siblings. There was still two more to find and he wouldn't spot until he found them.

"I saw Flamekit go into the leader's den. How about we check there?" Bluekit asked blinking her eyes. Tigerkit shifted slightly but headed toward the leader's den. He stepped inside carefully and looked around.

"Flamekit? Are you in there?" He called out to his small ginger sister almost not wanting to go in there. It was Heatstar's den and no one else was really suppose to be in it. He heard some movement and stepped in the den.

"Flamekit, just come on out! You are caught. Give it up." Bluekit hissed from behind Tigerkit. The stripped tom glared at the white furred female.

"We aren't suppose to be in here. Come on out." Tigerkit said with a quiver in his voice. Soon, he saw the ginger shecat come out of the den and head over to the group quickly.

"Is he back?" She asked them knowing that he could have been back with Blackpaw and Leopardpaw by now.

------------------

I need to update a lot